Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

If I remember correctly didn't Jack Taylor an English referee ref the 1974 West Germany v Holland World Cup Final.

And quite a lot of other Englishmen have reffed Germany and France .... not all in competitive internationals, but certainly some in qualifiers and tournament matches.

And quite a lot of other Englishmen have reffed Germany and France .... not all in competitive internationals, but certainly some in qualifiers and tournament matches.

I would imagine the Argentina thing is more to do with the impact of the war on the Argentine psyche, than a reflection on English referees. We have fought wars with everyone - there would be no-one left to play if we held grudges.

Yet another game where a win shouldn’t see us spare this fucker the condemnation he deserves.

Are they all under instructions not to book players who commit bookable offences against us early on in games ?

His failure to send Luiz off was inexcusable
It’s definitely by design can’t not be a coincidence..

The referee did my head in toward the end of the second half, especially with the “if he wasn’t already on a yellow, that would be a yellow” application of the rule for Luiz’s hard swing to the back of Foden’s legs, but he was better in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.