Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Probably because despite what you, me, or anyone else on Bluemoon might think of him, he’s considered one of the best referees in Europe by the people that matter, as far as appointing referees goes.

He regularly gets big Champions League games and there were strong rumours that he was being lined up for the World Cup Final until Argentina got there, ruling him out.
Why was he ruled out because of Argentina? He's not Brasil fan is he?

That would make sense.
Would it !!! FIFA think an English man is possibly holding grudges about a conflict 35 years ago but the PL don't think a man whose entire household are rags could be biased.
On another note has an English man ever refereed a West German/German match ? Or the French national side, my forefathers fought the hundred year war against them garlic munching bastards.

Would it !!! FIFA think an English man is possibly holding grudges about a conflict 35 years ago but the PL don't think a man whose entire household are rags could be biased.
On another note has an English man ever refereed a West German/German match ? Or the French national side, my forefathers fought the hundred year war against them garlic munching bastards.
Personally I'd let him ref Argentina V Brasil on Buenos Aires and stock up with popcorn.

As an aside when was the last time our international refs officiate a sweaty's or sheepshaggers game?

Not against 70% possession, the sheer amount of fouls going unpunished is unchartered territory.

There is a correlation there though, the team with more possession will commit less fouls and also be more likely to be yellow card offences when they do.

He didn’t just not give the fouls, he didn’t give any cards. I get the argument for accumulation, the two challenges that I thought were nailed on yellows he didn’t give were Jesus’s and Bernardo’s.

Which members of his household are rags out of interest mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.