Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Watch now how Madley officiates the Dippers v Luton next, cards will be out quickly for Luton players for less than he let Chelsea get away with today and that penalty shout at the end is nailed on for the Dippers ( Hooper on Var for them also)

Definitely a penalty, Sterling on Walker... commentator said Walker knew what he was doing putting his leg in front of Sterling so he had to kick him......yes and that's why it's a definite penalty

Rodri knows, briefly mentioned the ref at the end of his interview without saying anything to get a ban.

“We had chances to win and I felt the momentum but sometimes it's a bit frustrating and the ball doesn't go in. I don't want to talk abut the referee, but I don't remember a game with so many VAR checks and none for us, come on man. You always see the face of referee and it's now 'move on, move on'”

And once again we find out why th PL is not the best league in the world, sorry but how you can be the best when you have the most incompetent twats officiating it ? that last minute handball was as blatant as it gets, deliberately using his hand to clear it and he pulled Dias's shirt as well, maybe it's not incompetence after all.

Definitely a penalty, Sterling on Walker... commentator said Walker knew what he was doing putting his leg in front of Sterling so he had to kick him......yes and that's why it's a definite penalty
Kev in the cup final vs the rags, exactly the same but nothing doing.
Yet but yet i've seen the rags get them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.