Ref Watch

For me I don’t think that was a foul on Dias. No blame attached for Dias as it’s hard to generate that much leap from a standing position rather than running on to it.

The guys hands have to go somewhere and I don’t think there was enough in it to over rule.
Having seen the penalty incident it’s very close and hits his shoulder.

No real complaints regarding the ref last night.
That goal wouldn't have counted for us, there's no proof but we all know it.

Re the pen I turned off at the final whistle so to be fair I don't know, what I do know is that VAR didn't even look at it.

What are you on about? It hits his forearm/wrist quite clearly.

someone said the footage has been doctored to show it wasn't a handball

and using the same footage you claim it hits his wrist.

If you genuinely believe that shows it hits his wrist and should be a penalty, then so be it.

someone said the footage has been doctored to show it wasn't a handball

and using the same footage you claim it hits his wrist.

If you genuinely believe that shows it hits his wrist and should be a penalty, then so be it.
I'm assuming you didn't watch the game ?

At full spped at the moment it happened and every time they showed the replay, he appears to punch the ball with both hands out in front of him, no other replay shown. Then some hours later a mysterious still shows up appearing to show it hit his shoulder, then a video, which conveniently stops as soon as it hit his shoulder, so we don't know if it goes onto hit both hands.

The real discussion here is why did VAR not even review it, and look at all the angles ?

On top of that their "goal" replay clearly shows the player with both hands on Dias shoulders, preventing him jumping, again not reviewed by VAR, and what's more not even a discussion about it.

There's a reason we feel stitched up, and that's because we were stitched up.

Absolute joke of a VAR night, not for the first time, you have to actually wonder if it was even working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.