Ref Watch

If that late angle is fair, it's not handball. As you say, the arm isn't extended and it's on the upper arm - he can't make himself smaller.

The only thing that I can think of is that the ref saw it clearly from wherever he was standing.
Walton confirmed VAR hadn't looked at it, which means there was no request to do so.
No referral is required. VAR is required to look at all possible penalty decisions/actions.

If that late angle is fair, it's not handball. As you say, the arm isn't extended and it's on the upper arm - he can't make himself smaller.

The only thing that I can think of is that the ref saw it clearly from wherever he was standing.
Walton confirmed VAR hadn't looked at it, which means there was no request to do so.
Did he deliberately punched the ball ? yes
Did the ball touch below his armpit? yes

I'm assuming you didn't watch the game ?

At full spped at the moment it happened and every time they showed the replay, he appears to punch the ball with both hands out in front of him, no other replay shown. Then some hours later a mysterious still shows up appearing to show it hit his shoulder, then a video, which conveniently stops as soon as it hit his shoulder, so we don't know if it goes onto hit both hands.

The real discussion here is why did VAR not even review it, and look at all the angles ?

On top of that their "goal" replay clearly shows the player with both hands on Dias shoulders, preventing him jumping, again not reviewed by VAR, and what's more not even a discussion about it.

There's a reason we feel stitched up, and that's because we were stitched up.

Absolute joke of a VAR night, not for the first time, you have to actually wonder if it was even working.
Really have to call you out asking whether VAR was working;-). Of course it was, the question is who was it working for. Not fecking City it never does;-)

so why take 2 hours to release? They would have had all angles within 1 minute of the incident

clearly because the VAR officials had to pop down to the IT department and ask there computer whiz kids to edit a replay which doesn't show a handball, I doubt the RB goal was even real to be honest.

It’s an example of why you have to see many angles of an incident before you can be sure. It’s also a factor of how long and hard you look too though. I’m not convinced var has even seen that angle or that it’s conclusive. I preferred it when the man in the middle ran the show. He was fallible but we accepted it and moved on. Now he sees nothing and we’re left with a greater sense of injustice because the fail safe technology is there to back him up rather than improve the game. Then it’s left to the media to sort it out, if the shirt’s the right colour. Every game it’s happening, fuckin tiresome.
You accepted a 2-legged tie vs scousers where we had 6 game-changing decisions against us? I will never forget that. And that was our Centurions team. We get through that tie, we quite possibly lift the cup.

Shafted again. Ask yourself this…why do we never get the run of the green? The interpretation are always strict with us but other teams get the benefit of the doubt?

Name me the last easy decision the ref made in our favour that was soft? None it don’t exist.

We are not wanted. The sooner people realise that we are up against teams, leagues and footballs governing bodies the less angry you will become.

Payback for winning so much and upsetting the old cartel applecart.

clearly because the VAR officials had to pop down to the IT department and ask there computer whiz kids to edit a replay which doesn't show a handball, I doubt the RB goal was even real to be honest.
The edited version doesnt refute handball at all. It just makes it slightly murky. But that footage isnt even required as the front-on view shows all you need to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.