Ref Watch

That’s surely after contact was made as in the other footage you can see him push his hands forward to the ball, saves it and then deflects past his shoulder. In that you just see the recoil and is purposely disrupting reality.

That begs the question, why are they trying to hide it?
The question is, what does his right arm do in the following second after this clip stops? ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The same way sufficient attention was brought to how rigged the refs were:

1. Giving Aguero a yellow instead of a Pen vs Monaco
2. Offsides vs Liverpool
3. Ignoring Llorente handball vs Spurs
4. Ignoring foul on Laporte vs Lyon
5. Ignoring Rudiger's violent foul on KDB
6. Giving a pen on Laporte when his hand is in a natural position when jumping?

I like myself some good bourbon but I'd like to know what you're drinking since that's some real good stuff there!

Clearly rigged against us for us to fail!

I remember one at Hoffenheim where a Goal was disallowed for taking a throw in from the wrong place.

I remember one at Hoffenheim where a Goal was disallowed for taking a throw in from the wrong place.
There was also the time a City player was running alongside an opposition player in possession, that player just stopped running and elbowed the City player in the face, under the noses of the officials. The commentators were once again shocked that no action was taken?

Up there with the Alexander Arnold one at Anfield - which we also didn’t get.
I think there were two handball incidents and a shove in the back on a City player in the box, none of those decisions given in City's favour.

And you think var improves that situation? It only makes the decision making process more opaque. Referees dither and var backs them up under their definition of what is clear and obvious. Do you think we’re refereed more fairly pre or post var?
I'm not saying VAR has or hasnt improved. Was responding to your statement that before, "fans accepted decisions and moved on".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.