Ref Watch

Apparently not looked at by VAR as the on-field ref didn't "ask them" to look at it ??????????????

Since when did VAR need authorisation to look at a possible penalty?
I thought they routinely looked at all incidents of this nature and didn't need permission!

More made up bullshit from UEFA, but we've just got to suck it up, apparently :(
How can a referee ask VAR to look at something they've missed in the first place???

That's just BULLSHIT!!!

Nothing is ever “referred “ to the VAR and the referee never asks the VAR to “ have a look” at anything. Well not officially anyway.

In subjective decisions like handball the VAR will check for an infringement and if he’s of the opinion the referee has missed one, he will then call a review and advise the referee to reconsider his decision by checking the monitor.

Do you have a source for Mason being responsible for six VAR mistakes? I can only find reference to two.

Sorry this is about a month after you asked. But if you’re still interested:

acc027ada1ff76d1a624fab3742cfdf2.jpg

b2d4d05be7a24e74c966e20bbeffd0f8.jpg

Some have said he did it on the way down after he headed it. Personally it looked a foul in real time and on replay it looks a foul. Could be another one of those “it’s not an obvious error” on the part of the onfield ref so VAR does not intervene.
It's f*cking OBVIOUS to everyone in the ground that Dias was being used as a vaulting horse to gain an advantage.

It seems to me that there is some kind of unwritten list of criteria for reviewing or not reviewing a decision, and 'club badge' seems to feature quite high up that list.

Sorry this is about a month after you asked. But if you’re still interested:

acc027ada1ff76d1a624fab3742cfdf2.jpg

b2d4d05be7a24e74c966e20bbeffd0f8.jpg
Plus him “missing” the clear penalty on Mahrez V Everton when he had his foot trodden on but as it was v us, it went under the radar.
No surprise decisions against teams in and around the Rags, 2 against Newcastle, 2 against Arsenal, ours ( not on the list) but 1 decision for the Rags.

Manchester city the best way to beat dodgy officials and VAR is to score 5 or 6 and then let them have a couple

Manchester city the best way to beat dodgy officials and VAR is to score 5 or 6 and then let them have a couple
That used to be the case but seeing as most of our games are much tighter these days we need proper refereeing. As it is my main gripe is the amount of nasty snidey fouls against us the bent cunts ignore or wave away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.