Ref Watch

I think he gains more from taking an alternate view to everyone, something he's done down the years under various user names.

This is news to me. Can you give me the names, so I can check if I like them or not?

It might be if there was a member with that username. But there doesn’t appear to be. So it isn’t.
AlarmingAlienatedKagu-size_restricted.gif

I thought the ref on Saturday was just another over=preening peacock, with the emphasis on the second syllable of that last word. I burst out laughing on 90+1 when Ashley Barnes got booked. There were worse fouls in the first half, and I don't recall the Burnley guy getting a card for the foul on Foden when he was past him and making a beeline for goal. The issue of yellow cards must be the most variable aspect of the game from one referee to another and from one game to another with the same fuckin' wanker whistling away or not in most instances.
That number 14....Roberts? was a right one, Phil 3 times & Ricco...and nowt.

Which could happen to us should we both get to the FA Cup final.
There's no equivalence in what referees blow for and certainly no equivalence in what the LotG would deliver as a sanction. Willian gets a red for a deliberate handball, and players chopping attackers can manage it for 90 mins without so much as committing a foul according to the ref. Bernardo was booked for complaining about being constantly fouled in a game a couple of matches ago but the persistent hacker walks off laughing all the way to the next foul which the referee in Crappenberg mode regards as a coming together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.