Ref Watch

I say move on, it won’t change anything from here, as some said the VAR can change a result, but in this case it didn’t. Focused on Fulham, West Ham, and beyond now

I say move on, it didn’t affect the result, nor will it change anything from here, as some said the VAR can change a result, but in this case it didn’t. Focused on Fulham, West Ham, and beyond now
That’s what the league and PGMOL want us to do, every time a referee puts in a display like Oliver did last night (it was more than just not giving the penalty).

They just want the club disadvantaged to move on because their attempts to influence the results were not successful. Same for Wolves and Brighton, here’s a worthless apology (or three), now let’s move on.

“You were too good for our plan to work so don’t worry about it, just focus on the next time we try to fuck you.”

That’s what the league and PGMOL want us to do, every time a referee puts in a display like Oliver did last night (it was more than just not giving the penalty).

They just want the club disadvantaged to move on because their attempts to influence the results were not successful. Same for Wolves and Brighton, here’s a worthless apology (or three), now let’s move on.

“You were to good for our plan to work so don’t worry about it, just focus on the next time we try to fuck you.”
I am not saying it wasn’t a penalty, just saying there is no point moaning about it because they will never listen. The ‘clear and obvious’ call is the biggest cop-out of VAR but I think it is here to stay. At least we didn’t lose points as a result

You can see what the PGMOL have instructed. The PL wants a new name on the trophy every 6 years remember.
Add last nights bent officiating to the game at Arsenal ( Taylor) where Arsenal avoided an early red for last defender bringing down Haaland as he somehow gave it as a free kick against Haaland and them that laughable penalty decision to Arsenal ( which the following game he reffed, the same thing happened but no penalty of course)

I would have liked it to have been a penalty as much as anyone, but the laws were interpreted correctly, first by Oliver, and then by VAR. As bizarre as it may look, and as much as many may not like it, it was not a penalty, but a foul on Partey. Incidentally it was the same VAR team that overruled the on field offside decision for Stone's goal, when at 1st glance nobody would have disagreed with the initial offside. So it’s fair to say, that they do have some modicum of knowledge of the laws of the game.
not doubting your support, 100% certain that should of been a penalty, luckily it didn't affect the result, but just imagine it had of done.

var on offsides aren't subjective a monkey who knows how to draw straight lines could do it, but when there was a real decision to make their arses went

In what upside down world is this Kev fouling Partey?

IMG-3433.gif
i keep watching it, i cant see how anyone didnt think that is a penalty,im flabbergasted haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.