Ref Watch

You can see what the PGMOL have instructed. The PL wants a new name on the trophy every 6 years remember.
Add last nights bent officiating to the game at Arsenal ( Taylor) where Arsenal avoided an early red for last defender bringing down Haaland as he somehow gave it as a free kick against Haaland and them that laughable penalty decision to Arsenal ( which the following game he reffed, the same thing happened but no penalty of course)
“Oops, sorry about that.” — PGMOL, ad infinitum

I’d just like to also point out that this probably should have been a yellow.

Which means Partey could have easily received three yellows in the game. And those are just the incidents I remember.

IMG-3433.gif

I’d just like to also point out that this probably should have been a yellow.

Which means Partey could have easily received three yellows in the game. And those are just the incidents I remember.

IMG-3433.gif
The angle from behind is the one. Thats the angle the ref had for reference the bent twat. Partey clearly plays the man as KDB attempts to shoot. How anyone thinks this isnt a pen is bizarre. Yet another decision you will only see given this way when it involves us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.