Ref Watch

I can understand the ref not being sure enough to give it however for VAR not to advise the ref to go look at it...
Sending the ref to the monitor still rarely happens , this is one time they should have told him to re look , if pigmol were being honest and not managing the game they would have given us the pen, bent as fuck, luckily we were too good for them

I’d just like to also point out that this probably should have been a yellow.

Which means Partey could have easily received three yellows in the game. And those are just the incidents I remember.

IMG-3433.gif
Just imagine that was Penandes or Rashford, it’s Jesus on the cross nailed on

I would have liked it to have been a penalty as much as anyone, but the laws were interpreted correctly, first by Oliver, and then by VAR. As bizarre as it may look, and as much as many may not like it, it was not a penalty, but a foul on Partey. Incidentally it was the same VAR team that overruled the on field offside decision for Stone's goal, when at 1st glance nobody would have disagreed with the initial offside. So it’s fair to say, that they do have some modicum of knowledge of the laws of the game.
Absolute nonsense mate.Clear penalty all day. Even the Arsenal fans thought so.

I would have liked it to have been a penalty as much as anyone, but the laws were interpreted correctly, first by Oliver, and then by VAR. As bizarre as it may look, and as much as many may not like it, it was not a penalty, but a foul on Partey. Incidentally it was the same VAR team that overruled the on field offside decision for Stone's goal, when at 1st glance nobody would have disagreed with the initial offside. So it’s fair to say, that they do have some modicum of knowledge of the laws of the game.
Please explain how Partey playing KDB and not the ball isnt a foul…??

I know what you are saying but we should have won by better than 4-1, even ignoring his interventions, thankfully it didn't matter, and for once VAR overuled one of the decisions made.
True, we missed some great chances also but i cant blame the ref for that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.