Ref Watch

I get what you are saying, but sometimes enthusiastic/blind/dodgy linesmen have given blatant wrong calls, in the past, that have been so infuriating! Most officials these days seem to want us to lose, at least there's a higher degree of accountability?

I could imagine us being stitched up much more if it wasn't there? But I do accept we have also lost something eg when goals are scored can't fully celebrate sometimes!

Edit: Also it can depend what angle you view the incident from eg :
View attachment 77035
From that angle Stones is also onside.

Can any of the amateur refs on here explain why Tierney only gave Jota a yellow for this (he could see the Spurs player coming the entire way and still raised his boot above his own shoulders and put it through their face)?

bc750be7-5541-44af-b105-4860f9ee29e4-jpeg.77233

Can any of the amateur refs on here explain why Tierney only gave Jota a yellow for this (he could see the Spurs player coming the entire way and still raised his boot above his own shoulders and put it through their face)?

Yeah clear red card for me, don’t think anyone but a Liverpool fan would disagree. Even sky was unanimous in that.

Yeah clear red card for me, don’t think anyone but a Liverpool fan would disagree. Even sky was unanimous in that.

Probably generally why tonight was Souness’ last appearance, too often talking against the dippers and rags

If that’s not proof of corruption in the game I don’t know what is, that’s beyond incompetence. Haven’t seen many worse decisions than that, probably worse than Man Utd’s offside goal against us.

They are an embarrassment. Consistently wrong decisions. Apart from not giving decisions against teams in red. On this they are consistent 100% of the time. Uncanny

You do know they’ll be asking for a replay of the 5-0 when Mane kung-fu kicked Eddie, “see laaa dats never beeeen a red”

I don't think they gave a red for this to even up the red that Skipp should have had in the first half ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.