Ref Watch

Missed one def penalty I’m afraid which spoilt his otherwise decent performance.

VAR has to start telling refs they have missed a foul in the box rather than just rubber stamping the mistake.

Not sure if I blame him or the var operative for the penalties.... You know it's bad when a united fan tell you "he has to give that" , and somehow it's still missed. First one the guy doesn't even make contact with the ball, second one well I guess a knee to the chin is ok now if it's a genuine attempt to play the ball...

I can laugh now, but was annoyed earlier, when he gave a free kick to west ham after their player won the ball, crossed it, ball went out, he slid out of play, and then was tackled and contacted by a sliding city player well over a meter past the goal line and nearly in the advertising boards, and he gave a free kick about a meter inside the line. It was at about this point I feared the worst, and openly said "this ref is absolutely off his tits on something".

Every 50/50, even some of the 60/40s ended up in a free to them. Don't know about the pen shouts, but I just presume theynwont be given, and anything else is a bonus.

Not sure if I blame him or the var operative for the penalties.... You know it's bad when a united fan tell you "he has to give that" , and somehow it's still missed. First one the guy doesn't even make contact with the ball, second one well I guess a knee to the chin is ok now if it's a genuine attempt to play the ball...

I can laugh now, but was annoyed earlier, when he gave a free kick to west ham after their player won the ball, crossed it, ball went out, he slid out of play, and then was tackled and contacted by a sliding city player well over a meter past the goal line and nearly in the advertising boards, and he gave a free kick about a meter inside the line. It was at about this point I feared the worst, and openly said "this ref is absolutely off his tits on something".

I don’t remember the incident you’re talking about but if a player commits a foul off the field, it’s still a foul and a free kick at the nearest point on the field.

Dread to think if we hadn’t of got the second goal as while it’s still 1-0 anything can happen and that’s what I think they were hoping for,the 2 pens were nailed on and can only be missed by ref and VAR if it’s corruption/cheating call it what you want,what else can it be ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.