Ref Watch

Well the referee for tomorrow is the Polish guy who did the World Cup Final, so they’ve seemingly got their top man on the job. Probably best holding judgement for 24 hours though. I don’t think he’s done a City game before.
Is that the ex footballer turned ref?

If I recall correctly he got lots of praise after for his style.

Normally a good thing. I think the general consensus from the World Cup Final was he did a good job in a difficult match to referee.
Since we are struggling to remember his performance in the World Cup final means that he must've had a good game. Not trying to be centre of attention, no glaring mistakes.

That'll do for me.

Well the referee for tomorrow is the Polish guy who did the World Cup Final, so they’ve seemingly got their top man on the job. Probably best holding judgement for 24 hours though. I don’t think he’s done a City game before.
He’s reffed us once before, a 4-0 win against Feyenord in 2017/18.

He did two group games. Since the World Cup he’s only done two Europa games for UEFA. Seems he’s a bit out of favour at the moment.
Sure I saw an article or something of him bemoaning tge fact he's been binned, for being shit no doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.