Ref Watch

Oliver is just about the worst out there,his ability to infuriate is next level.
Oliver is a master of the dark arts of tilting the playing field in favour of a particular team without making it look blatant. He does just enough to get in the players heads and then allows frustrations to boil over. A classic example of this tactic in recent years was Taylor v Chav's at our gaff when Serge and Fern got sent off.

Thankfully we seem to have been able to cope with that kind of bullshit over the last couple of seasons without losing the plot, but who knows with the extra pressure on the lads???

I thought it was great and has increased my trust in them somewhat.

That should be a weekly one hour programme. Make the referees accountable for their decisions but, more importantly, gain greater trust between the fans and the referees.

I personally do not think the refs are corrupt. I just think they are doing an incredibly hard job, not well enough.

But even then, if they just showed us how they came to decisions, even if they’re wrong, I’d trust them so much more. I would totally accept wrong decisions if they were honest and made accountable.

Get that on Sky every week as a programme!
My take is that if referees are making honest mistakes, they even out over a prolonged period of time. My first game was in 1968 so there is a lot of favourable (honest mistakes) decisions coming our way.

Phew. Hopefully it stays that way for at least two more games.

Well the referee for tomorrow is the Polish guy who did the World Cup Final, so they’ve seemingly got their top man on the job. Probably best holding judgement for 24 hours though. I don’t think he’s done a City game before.

Well the referee for tomorrow is the Polish guy who did the World Cup Final, so they’ve seemingly got their top man on the job. Probably best holding judgement for 24 hours though. I don’t think he’s done a City game before.
I don’t remember him personally. Glad it’s not the one from todays match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.