Ref Watch

Bent decision to rule out the goal, by that logic they should give us more pens as thor gets pulled about in the box every five minutes

For me it’s a foul the bloke on var once he told the referee to look at it it was always going to be disallowed! Now other away around would the bloke on var had of mentioned it to the referee!?

Mitoma scored a ‘try’ not a goal and Welbeck was a yard offside. No choice but to disallow them. Haaland goal was 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other and harshly ruled out on a subjective opinion.
Mitomas try wouldn't have counted either as he didn't ground the ball !!!! :-)

For me it’s a foul the bloke on var once he told the referee to look at it it was always going to be disallowed! Now other away around would the bloke on var had of mentioned it to the referee!?
Yes. Why wouldn't they mention it?

So that you're saying is that the Laws of the Game are not applied evenly, and depends on whether it is the attacker or defender is the miscreant?
Which Law does that come under?

The laws (well, the ones that aren’t binary), aren’t applied evenly, they never have been.

I thought the Haaland one was a bigger pull back. That coupled with the bar being different for attackers than to defenders, particularly if a goal comes from it.

If you flip the clubs around, I’d have been more annoyed had either decision gone against us.
I remember against Palace he smashed a defender to the ground en route to stroke a goal in, 100 times more of a foul than last nights and VAR or the Ref had no issues with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.