Ref Watch

Disgusting the shit we have to put up with. I honestly thought when they got the bent goal we were fucked and wouldn't be allowed to win. I'd almost given up even though they are utter fucking shite. Fuck knows what's in store for us next week.

Our last penalty in a derby was in 2010 in a league cup semifinal, the rags have gotten 5 in the last 5 seasons, nothing dodgy of course.
Absolutely nothing at all to see here.

Said Howard Webb after collecting his Maserati and seasonal 'thank you' Seiko watch from sir bacon chops. All off the books of course.

I mean, who exactly gets to vet premier league chief executives prior to their appointment? Manchester United and Liverpool, naturally.

Fine second half. Absolutely awful first half - the Casemiro, Grealish, Fred combo was painful and felt like we were being cheated

Apart from the Wan Bissaka handball that was conveniently ignored

Oh no, it's fine to handle it if it's kicked and your hand is away from your body - that's apparently natural. You should read up on your bullshit laws.

I should have said, comparatively fine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.