Ref Watch

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.
The refereeing today was AWFUL. I’ve been a blue for 40+ years and I do think there is a conscious bias - absolutely yes.
The number of totally dreadful fouls committed against City that go unpunished is ridiculous. Today was just another example.

Even by the rules that wasn't a pen. There is no way they can read the rule and see that as a pen, its not unnatural and he's got his back to the fucking ball. They're either completely incompetent or fucking cheats, take ya pick.
  • touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

The refereeing today was AWFUL. I’ve been a blue for 40+ years and I do think there is a conscious bias - absolutely yes.
The number of totally dreadful fouls committed against City that go unpunished is ridiculous. Today was just another example.

How sweet does it feel we still went on and beat the system and united in a FA Cup final

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.
Pep knows, you don't.

The foul on kev has been eradicated from history. casemiro and fred allowed to kick the fuck out of us. We all predicted it, the odds we have to overcome are ridiculous, and yet we keep doing it.

"15 v 11 and the blues still win, the boys in blue never ever give in".

One fucking more lads.

Last edited:
Even by the rules that wasn't a pen. There is no way they can read the rule and see that as a pen, its not unnatural and he's got his back to the fucking ball. They're either completely incompetent or fucking cheats, take ya pick.
  • touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised

Ball to hand is not a pen when you know nothing about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.