Ref Watch

I said before the game if VAR get the chance to give United something it will happen, they even tried to give United something late on when the ball hit the bar and then went over the bar for a corner, the officials stopped the corner being taken to look for something
It’s bent , and if you’ve ever seen a row of cunts all together, as in Gill sat next to jelly and ice cream , smirking when they got that disgusting penalty , then I’m as law abiding as Saddam Hussein, there is something really sinister about these charges against us , and it was all there for us all to see in that game today, corrupt in a big big disturbing way.

Last edited:
It really infuriated me today, I can take losing if we're not the better team and its been done fairly but when casimero raked his studs on akanji and got given a foul I knew something worse was to come.

I fucking despise their lot and their attitude, said the ref was bad for both teams. Fuck me I didn't see us getting any decisions at all. Fred could have had 3 yellows!
Howard Webb was fucking loving it when that pen was given aswell.

I am sorry, mate, I think you are being very naive. We had three very dubious decisions that changed the direction of the match go against us in the final, with none going against United (in fact, they saw quite a bit of leniency in many of their challenges against ours). Casemiro should have been on at least a yellow (if not sent off) early in the first half but instead a foul was given on him. United should not have gotten a penalty, before which they had created effectively nothing. We should have had a penalty, which would have very likely ended the match as a contest.

The officials were “balancing” the match.

And those aren’t even the only highly dubious decisions we have been on the end of against United this season. And against other teams. There have been many.

Nor are we the only team that have endured this sort of very suspects officiating. Brighton missed out on a spot in the CL and only received repeated apologies. Wolves were repeatedly cheated out of points, again with only apologies from PGMOL/Webb. Leeds were relegated, but could have possibly survived if not for a series of dubious refereeing displays earlier in the season.

At this point it is corruption, as it continues with no real signs it will be stopped.
Nailed it

Don’t get me wrong, I do feel we get our fair share of shite decisions, but we do play a high percentage of ‘important’ games where worldwide betting syndicates may want to lump on…

I’m torn really because I see these decisions you highlight and I agree completely, but I’ve watched games where city aren’t involved and scratched my head at a lot of really suspect decisions.

I watch all city games so I see more of those that go against us, and still fucking lose it, like the fat head tackle on akanji today. It’s a game changer within the game and you see it all over the prem week on week.

Is it corruption or shit officials?

Im on the corruption side and hope some day some brave soul will tell all.
Shit officials is the answer. They really are truly shite. Officious and arrogant and selective sight.
I’d love it to be corruption but the EPL don’t have anyone clever enough. Maybe IvanToney?? Wonder how much he earned from that last EPL game of the season……

It really infuriated me today, I can take losing if we're not the better team and its been done fairly but when casimero raked his studs on akanji and got given a foul I knew something worse was to come.

I fucking despise their lot and their attitude, said the ref was bad for both teams. Fuck me I didn't see us getting any decisions at all. Fred could have had 3 yellows!
Howard Webb was fucking loving it when that pen was given aswell.
Yes, but who deservedly won ?
The best thing about today, was, we won playing all the football and very much in control.
I was getting frustrated, at times, that we never "went for it " against our biggest rivals.
Please trust in Pep.
He seems to have learnt from previous mistakes e.g. against Chelsea in the Champs League.
City are a different team now.
Hopefully, next Saturday evening will show that ...

Gundogans goal was deemed to be “not cleanly hit” by the presenter on sky sports news , now can anyone actually tell me why it was reported that way? The **** who said it was a presenter I’ve never seen before , I hate that Eamonn Holmes **** , but I’ll tell you something, there is something as equally bent and corrupt at sky sports as there is at this morning on ITV.

am just going to be brave and watch the game again in bed, I like to review the games in that we have had an dodgy referees and VAR officials, Even if we went on to lose a game, you can see things in a different light and see the point to the build-up of what were big moments and game changers,

see you all in the morning and report back what I may find hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.