Ref Watch

I thought the ref was poor yesterday but there again I can barely remember when I last saw a decent one. Casimero should have been sent off for raking his studs down Akanji's calf. There's a difference between letting the game flow and kicking lumps out of players. The handball was ridiculous but unfortunately they get given for that these days. Whoever thought up that rule should be nowhere near football again. For me it's just another loophole to manipulate games.

That was a straight red card offense, simple as...VAR did not intervene because they knew the outcome of a slow motion review would have led to Casemiro's expulsion.
As an aside on Casemiro, anyone who continues to suggest he was the top DM in the Prem this season should be smacked about the head. face, neck, and throat area for a good 15 minutes. There's simply no comparing him to Rodri!

Who’s comparing the Pilsbury dough boy to Rodri

Nonsense, try jumping and turning round at pace and see yourself land on your face. Its a completely normal position and is a direct consequence of jumping.

People sometimes forget you use your arms for balance, they go up or down depending on vertical, lateral and rotational movement. It's a ridiculous argument to suggest that once his arms were down having landed they should stay down. It all depends what the body movement is on the way down and afterwards. No-one is suggesting it was deliberate, so it must have been a natural movement. There isn't really much in-between.

?? He gave them every 50/50 and even 60/40 and 70/30s

What about the foul on Akanji?? gave the scum a free kick

He really didn't, he reffed the game very well. yeah he missed the foul on Akanji but so did everyone else including you I bet. It's one VAR needed to get involved with but didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.