Ref Watch

I think shoulder challenges are fair but the consequence after should be taken into consideration. Any excessive force and danger to opponent is straight red card . So why is fractured nose (part of our head ) and subbed out not deemed as excessive force?
This is modern football not from 80s .

Despite reservations about him , after watching it I thought he got PL football. He let things go that wouldn't have been allowed in his own league.

I hope Reilly was taking note.
Not a chance Reilly and The Stockley park crew were paying attention.

Reactions: mat
I see Bobby Madley has been forgiven by PGMOL after they sacked him in 2018. He is so much back in favour that he is currently refereeing the Div.2 play-off match between Morecambe and Newport at Wembley.

I see Bobby Madley has been forgiven by PGMOL after they sacked him in 2018. He is so much back in favour that he is currently refereeing the Div.2 play-off match between Morecambe and Newport at Wembley.
And he'll still be way out of his depth. Really hope this bastard isn't heading back up the ladder!

Keeper punched a player and the fat **** ignored it.

Blobby is still shite.

He is only back because his girlfriend binned him. If she hadn't he would still be sat on his arse.

He was once a mentor to a couple of class 4 refs but never once watched them ref a game. He used to get the said ref to write up his own report and Bobby would then put his name to it.

Nah.

The ref set the tone early doors with the disparity in dishing out fouls. He blocked passing channels and his decision to blow for a foul when we had a clear advantage certainly wound up Kev.
His antics annoyed our players and emboldened Chelsea. With the added pressure of the game we didn't have enough to deal with it.

If you have ever played the game at any organised level you know the impact a biased/seemingly biased referee can have, and the building sense of frustration that comes when every foul from them is treated as a hard tackle and every hard tackle your team puts in is a foul. When every time you want the advantage he blows for a foul and every time you want the foul he plays an advantage. I remember yelling at a ref because I had played a pass that went out just after I had been fouled and he had played an advantage. “You shouldn’t have put it in Row Z then” was what he said. The next thing he did was book me because I called him a blind ****.

You get that sense within 10-15 minutes of kick off and there is nothing you can do about it. The other side know it, too. They know when they will get away with snide shots like Rudiger’s. And when it’s like that unless you are streets ahead of the opposition you usually lose. All the 50/50s seem to go one way, and quite a few 60/40s. And because you are angry and frustrated, you lash out either with your feet or your tongue, and you get booked, like I did.

Of course at that level they are highly trained professionals and should not react. But they are human.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.