Ref Watch

I think Oliver is a good ref me. Didn’t even notice him yesterday and he was good in the Barça v Bayern game last week.

Did he play advantage?
This season, if the attack isn't stopped and advantage is played, there is no booking.
I honestly didn't know that, wish I had though 'cause it would've saved my vocal chords on a number of occasions as I screamed at the ref to go back and card a number of their players.

Every day's a school day.

I honestly didn't know that, wish I had though 'cause it would've saved my vocal chords on a number of occasions as I screamed at the ref to go back and card a number of their players.

Every day's a school day.

I can imagine! Actually, I think it applied last year as well.

If the referee plays the advantage for an offence for which a caution/ sending-off would have been issued had play been stopped, this caution/ sending-off must be issued when the ball is next out of play. However, if the offence was denying the opposing team an obvious goal-scoring opportunity, the player is cautioned for unsporting behaviour; if the offence was interfering with or stopping a promising attack, the player is not cautioned.

It's for cynical stuff (a block, pullback), mainly.

Deary me. You’re seeing bias where there was none.
Oliver had a good game but he allowed Chelsea to get away with plenty.Chelsea had a game plan that involved fouls and sly digs,and although that fell flat on its arse in terms of result,a few poor challenges were left on our lads that should have been punished.

The yellow Laporte received was well deserved,but the Chelsea cheats should have been in the book much earlier.

Oliver had a good game but he allowed Chelsea to get away with plenty.Chelsea had a game plan that involved fouls and sly digs,and although that fell flat on its arse in terms of result,a few poor challenges were left on our lads that should have been punished.

The yellow Laporte received was well deserved,but the Chelsea cheats should have been in the book much earlier.
Agree with all of that, and would add that chelsea were constantly diving and something should have been done about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.