Ref Watch

Wolves fan here. Have to say you deserved to win the game but to get stitched up by VAR stinks. Never a penalty but should have had one earlier. Every time Adama had the ball first half he was fouled and you eventually had 2 bookings but that meant fat boy Moss had to book Jimenez and he was silly for the red. But does anyone think the first tackle was a yellow? Today Man City, liverplol, Chelsea and Man Utd all had penalties that if they were the other way round would have been changed by VAR. The league is corrupt and the big clubs might as well play themselves every week because the rest of don’t matter.

I haven't seen that but, while I always feel that we get a raw deal, the fact is that the incompetent Jon Moss gave us a penalty today, and - wonder of wonders - VAR didn't disallow it.
Put the paranoia away - we won.
Thank you Mr Moss as I don't think we'd have scored otherwise if we were still playing now.
We wouldn't have scored BECAUSE of Moss. He was letting them foul with impunity in the first half. We had 4 decent penalty shouts (compare and contrast to the Salah/Fake Ron penalties) and he was constantly trying to break up play which suited them down to the ground.

He had no choice in sending Jimenez off. The first card I think he was trying to even up the card count, and there was no way he couldn't have given the second one. He also had to give our pen in real time because it looked stone wall nailed on. It was only when reviewed that it didn't look quite so obvious even though it does hit his arm.

The one on Razza from behind was debatable but the contact was minimal and Razza went down very late and looked like he lost balance.

The one in the second half on Razza was a good tackle.
The one that went for a bye kick, the one that the defender didn't touch the ball but ploughed right into Sterling, is that the good tackle one you mention?

The other one you mention, the guy had three pulls on Sterling, two on the shoulder, one on his arm and then he gives him a little push in the back for good measure, so 4 pens in one if you wear a red shirt.

The one that went for a bye kick, the one that the defender didn't touch the ball but ploughed right into Sterling, is that the good tackle one you mention?

The other one you mention, the guy had three pulls on Sterling, two on the shoulder, one on his arm and then he gives him a little push in the back for good measure, so 4 pens in one if you wear a red shirt.
The guy obviously need to get himself in the gym because the defender who 'hauled down' Fake Ron only needed one.

So when the Wolves player allegedly got a finger in the eye they said it was because Sterling was fending him off as he was pulling him back by the shirt. If that was the case why wasn`t it a penalty.
As for the one on 45mins that was a stonewall.
Also true, I forgot about that incident, probably due to the fact the guy was on the floor for an hour getting his false eyelash refitted.

I am pretty sure I may have missed one when going to the little boys room being the first one you have mentioned. The one in the second half that I saw that Sterling was claiming was a clean tackle.

I am pretty sure I may have missed one when going to the little boys room being the first one you have mentioned. The one in the second half that I saw that Sterling was claiming was a clean tackle.
The one I mention was not long into the second half, there were two shouts not long apart but this was hours ago and I have forgotten the other one, there were so many to remember after all.

I don't want to watch match of the day to remind myself either lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.