Ref Watch

Another ref to add to the list when people say we should use foreign refs in the PL. This guy is rated in the top 4 or 5 by UEFA
I don’t particularly mind the Prem refs. They are far from perfect, and really do need to improve, but give me the Prem refs over the CL refs all day, every day!

The CL refs referee games like they don’t understand the game, some like they’ve never seen the game played before. They’re fucking atrocious!

I don’t particularly mind the Prem refs. They are far from perfect, and really do need to improve, but give me the Prem refs over the CL refs all day, every day!

The CL refs referee games like they don’t understand the game, some like they’ve never seen the game played before. They’re fucking atrocious!
I seem to remember having an excellent ref before in the Bernabeu, waving away the home protests that Gabby’s equaliser was a foul and awarding the winning penalty when Raheem was brought down. Firm, fair and ignoring any complaints from both sides. Can we have him again?

I seem to remember having an excellent ref before in the Bernabeu, waving away the home protests that Gabby’s equaliser was a foul and awarding the winning penalty when Raheem was brought down. Firm, fair and ignoring any complaints from both sides. Can we have him again?

Orsato? Sadly injured at the moment, unclear if he'll be fit for the semifinal.

The PL refs I've seen in CL games have, on the whole been woeful. I can only assume they follow the guidelines/instructions given to the letter.

Bookie Thomas would have sent half of the Atletico team off last night.

Clive-Thomas-FA.jpg

You’ve just answered your own question.

I don't get why the referee gets to choose how he will referee a game. Just stick to the written laws and have every game refereed the same.

The lack of consistency is because we are allowing referees to interpret the laws of the game how they want to and not how they should be.

rot in hell Oliver you cheat today. no doubt he will allow yellow card fouls against us. only for same player to keep commit two more before their first yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.