Ref Watch

For the 1st match against these I've no issue with the ref. He got conned a few times, easy to happen with salah and mane, but overall he was pretty decent compared to what we usually get. Question is though, would he have been if we weren't 3 nil down by half time? I have my thoughts but suppose we won't ever know.

Yeah he didn't need to fuck us over, we did that ourselves. He's still a prick

Bookie Thomas would have sent half of the Atletico team off last night.

Clive-Thomas-FA.jpg
That canute decided before the corner was taken that he was gonna blow no matter what. I couldn't say whether the ball was in before he blew, as he blew or after he blew. But as clear as day he wasn't gonna have Brazil winning that game!

I am a regular to this thread and will slag off the idiots for fun, but....... I have to say Dean was very good yesterday. I was moaning about how many times we were fouled but he played the advantage, which wasn't one. Fortunately he yet again played the advantage on Kevs run towards goal for the first. Well done Dean, overall a good performance.

Seemed to be going through the motions, no action on timewasting and just a stare at the keeper.

He worried me more going over to our players on the first two goals, thought he was threatening VAR.

I am a regular to this thread and will slag off the idiots for fun, but....... I have to say Dean was very good yesterday. I was moaning about how many times we were fouled but he played the advantage, which wasn't one. Fortunately he yet again played the advantage on Kevs run towards goal for the first. Well done Dean, overall a good performance.
Yeah, how many PL refs would have given the first, second or third foul in that run? And how many, had we not scored, have come back and given a free? Refereeing at PL level, despite access to the technology that operates in other sports, is still characterised by blatant variability.

Seemed to be going through the motions, no action on timewasting and just a stare at the keeper.

He worried me more going over to our players on the first two goals, thought he was threatening VAR.
He added 2 mins at end of first half best way of dealing with it
Thought he was good, generally hes one of the best never really had any issues with him and he will be replaced with one who isnt as good and a Riley love-child no doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.