Ref Watch

Tierney, got my suspicions about him, Scouse sympathiser. He's been nothing short of dreadful and I'm sure he's trying to wind Grealish up so he's got the excuse to send him off.

I've not been thinking the league want Liverpool to win it, but I have always thought they try and rig things to keep the season close and exciting.

Today I'm not so sure.

You know Leeds would just kick us, so they appoint a ref who gives us nothing and gives them free rein to kick the shit out of us.

We're up against 12 here, 100%.

Don’t think he was corrupt today but he was very weak. How we ended up with 2 cards in 3 fouls and them 1 in 13, not to mention about 15 more he ignored, i think he was scared/influenced by the crowd and if so, has no business officiating.
That ignored penalty at the end with Dipper England on Var summed it up.

Pep should call him out as he let them get away with murder today and lost his control. Dallas not getting sent off and us getting 2 cards shows the officiating we are up against. Dippers would have had every free kick he ignored for us today and them about 5 cards.
In February he booked 9, 6 Leeds and 3 Rags in a game, today he let them kick us with impunity, zero consistency

Don’t think he was corrupt today but he was very weak. How we ended up with 2 cards in 3 fouls and them 1 in 13, not to mention about 15 more he ignored, i think he was scared/influenced by the crowd and if so, has no business officiating.
That ignored penalty at the end with Dipper England on Var summed it up.

Pep should call him out as he let them get away with murder today and lost his control. Dallas not getting sent off and us getting 2 cards shows the officiating we are up against. Dippers would have had every free kick he ignored for us today and them about 5 cards.
In February he booked 9, 6 Leeds and 3 Rags in a game, today he let them kick us with impunity, zero consistency
Soooooo, you say not corrupt then ask about the foul to cards count !!!!
Grealish was walking a tight rope after 1 foul. The wanker on the stretcher, Dallas didn't get one card !!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.