Ref Watch

Referee: Michael Oliver (pictured). Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes.

Leeds will be happy they have Tierney again

So fucking predictable by Riley, i called it weeks ago. Give us the ref who hates us the most snd hardly a game goes by when he officiates us that he does not fuck us over with his decisions, and also the Dippers pet England, who never overturns anything on Var.
Any touch on them in the box will be a penalty without England correcting him, remember him giving Leicester 3 penalties in 1 game v us, 2 extremely soft whilst ignoring our own claims which were more penalties than he gave them

They’ll be fuming with that. They 100% think he’s a Blue Manc. RAWK will be hilarious.

Yes, quite likely.

I thought it was blindingly obvious though. City had Taylor last week, so wouldn't get him, and they're the top two refs.

I'd guessed that Dean would get Chelsea, as being a big last match, and he did. He was also never going to be appointed to the City match, given his Merseyside roots, albeit from the Wirral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.