Ref Watch

I think the main criticism of Oliver is he ducks big decisions, penalties, reds etc.

No bad thing for us this weekend imo.
Oliver is usually pretty good as long as a game doesn't involve United or Liverpool, he always seems too scared to give anything against them and they take advantage of him.
England on VAR is useless though, was it him who fixed the league match against Liverpool by chalking off our winning goal? Even if it wasn't him whoever manipulated that offside decision has taken the league to the final game of the season, we'd have been champions last weekend if it weren't for that bit of match fixing.

I think the main criticism of Oliver is he ducks big decisions, penalties, reds etc.

No bad thing for us this weekend imo.
He was footloose 'n fancy free when he did the City v Leicester game. I don't think I've seen three pens given in one game. I remember Ken Barnes getting a hat trick from the spot some time in the fifties, but yer right about ducking big decisions. I think too many refs immediately decide that the correct decision is gonna be viewed as controversial so they duck it!

Mike Dean's last match is Chelsea v Watford, he's on 114 red cards... 6/1 you can get for him to round that up to a nice 115

Oliver is usually pretty good as long as a game doesn't involve United or Liverpool, he always seems too scared to give anything against them and they take advantage of him.
England on VAR is useless though, was it him who fixed the league match against Liverpool by chalking off our winning goal? Even if it wasn't him whoever manipulated that offside decision has taken the league to the final game of the season, we'd have been champions last weekend if it weren't for that bit of match fixing.

Darren England wasn't on VAR for either lIverpool game, Atwell did the away game amd Tierney the home one(Tierny is who everton fans complain about being pro liverpool tbf)

England has been the most used ref on VAR for us but neither of them games! He has done:

Spurs home (L)
Leeds away (W)
Saints away (D)
Chelsea home (W)
Leeds home (W)
Rags away (W)
Chelsea away (W)
Arsenal home (W)

And reffed us once brentford at home.

I thought he had been on the end many a bad result for us probabbly.because his name was so familiar, yet when I looked only one game has resulted in a loss and tgat was because of more than VAR.

As for oliver he has done the derby, Chelsea, arsenal games for us amongst others this year and been fair so am glad we have him over Moss, tierney or friend

They’ll be fuming with that. They 100% think he’s a Blue Manc. RAWK will be hilarious.
Liverpool fans chanted “Munich” at Taylor at our place. Only a week later they were moaning about City fans not staying silent for the Hillsborough thing at Wembley… hypocrites, much?!

I think they’re certain he’s a United fan. Just like a lot of our fans are.

Funny thing is, he is actually an Altrincham fan.

Are there any refs we would be remotely happy with?

Thought not
Thats because every single referee is bent.

They must be. The PL/UEFA/pgmol etc are regularly following an agenda to manipulate matches. So they must know that they can approach referees who will be receptive to doing just that. And yet there’s never been a single case where a referee has been so outraged at receiving such an approach that they’ve gone public about it. So they’re either agreeing to fix matches or turning down those approaches but not doing anything about it.

And even those few refs who haven’t been approached to fix matches must know about it because it’s so widespread. And they haven’t done anything about it.

So they must all be bent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.