Ref Watch

On the one hand, we have people slating Ederson for saving nowt and others saying the “disallowed goal” would never have happened as Ederson would have saved it anyway.

Football teaches more mental gymnastics than any other sport!
I agree about the undue criticism of Eddie.

But I also agree it was not a disallowed goal and we can’t be certain it would have been a goal had the whistle not been blown.

I agree about the undue criticism of Eddie.

But I also agree it was not a disallowed goal and we can’t be certain it would have been a goal had the whistle not been blown.
I think we can agree the defenders wouldn’t have stopped and just let him shoot? That back four tend to put their bodies where it hurts but they all just stopped.
We will never know but I suspect that shot wouldn’t have resulted in a goal had they all been playing to the whistle.

I think we can agree the defenders wouldn’t have stopped and just let him shoot? That back four tend to put their bodies where it hurts but they all just stopped.
We will never know but I suspect that shot wouldn’t have resulted in a goal had they all been playing to the whistle.
it’s amazing though that we can work through all the variables of the decision when it‘s in our favour, whereas when it’s for someone else, then it’s corruption.

Nice to see that the referees are enforcing the new directive to rid the game of time wastin, that tw@ in goal today really took the piss

it’s amazing though that we can work through all the variables of the decision when it‘s in our favour, whereas when it’s for someone else, then it’s corruption.
I don’t tend to overthink these things. Just go off what happened in that moment in real time. At least two players in front of the Villa player had stopped before he hit it.

Nice to see that the referees are enforcing the new directive to rid the game of time wastin, that tw@ in goal today really took the piss
Absolutely. We’ve had someone on here time it and the ball was in play 31 minutes plus in the second half, more than the directive that people want to bring in with the stopped clock.

It‘s almost as if refs decisions are easier to blame than our own team.

We drew. We missed chances and conceded a goal. We could have done better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.