Ref Watch

Then ignore me, it’s late and I’m getting grief off my missus for arguing on a Saturday night in the bar with strangers on the internet!! Haha! She’ll understand one day..
Narrator: She never understood.

;-)

I guess the thing I’m saying is that the players that stopped probably had no bearing on what happened. It’d have been down to the “much maligned” Ederson.
From where I was it looked like he threw a token hand up to stop it but wasn’t arsed as he knew it was chalked off either way. It certainly want a ‘disallowed’ goal in that sense but yeah, we will never know and after I go to sleep tonight I doubt I’ll give it another seconds thought.

Lots of variables there mate.

There’s a chance that they may be corrupt at each variance.

200.gif

From where I was it looked like he threw a token hand up to stop it but wasn’t arsed as he knew it was chalked off either way. It certainly want a ‘disallowed’ goal in that sense but yeah, we will never know and after I go to sleep tonight I doubt I’ll give it another seconds thought.
Me neither, apart from in the Ederson thread when it’s used against him at a further point.

It’s an unknown. We can say what we think. The bloke scored off the bar. He might not have done, but its not impossible.
It's not an "unkown" though, the whistle went, and all our players stopped caring, and VAR couldn't do anything as a result.

I've aleady said the lino got it wrong, but the indication to the ref made him blow the whistle, last season, the lino wouldn't have flagged, the ref wouldn't have blown the whistle, and (you like to think) our players would have carried on defending, and the chance of a "goal" would have been slim.

It's not an "unkown" though, the whistle went, and all our players stopped caring, and VAR couldn't do anything as a result.

I've aleady said the lino got it wrong, but the indication to the ref made him blow the whistle, last season, the lino wouldn't have flagged, the ref wouldn't have blown the whistle, and (you like to think) our players would have carried on defending, and the chance of a "goal" would have been slim.
How is it not an unknown?

What would have happened if the whistle hadn’t blown?

The Cancelo goal against WBA is a direct reference.

How is it not an unknown?

What would have happened if the whistle hadn’t blown?
Well of course it's "unkown" the whistle did blow, and all our players stopped caring at that point.

Even coutinho just hit it knowing it wouldn't matter, and the villa fans didn't even cheer much as they had heard the whistle stopping the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.