Ref Watch

I don’t tend to overthink these things. Just go off what happened in that moment in real time. At least two players in front of the Villa player had stopped before he hit it.
Sure and I don’t either, but had the ref not blown, we’d have conceded unless Ederson had switched on in that moment.

Absolutely. We’ve had someone on here time it and the ball was in play 31 minutes plus in the second half, more than the directive that people want to bring in with the stopped clock.

It‘s almost as if refs decisions are easier to blame than our own team.

We drew. We missed chances and conceded a goal. We could have done better.
I’m not saying we didn’t contribute to not winning today but I was there and seen their keeper telling the ball boys to refrain from getting the ball back quick, he also had a drink before numerous dead ball kicks and then late in the game went down with a fictitious injury that entailed throwing the ball out so he could receive attention for this supposed injury.

I think we can agree the defenders wouldn’t have stopped and just let him shoot? That back four tend to put their bodies where it hurts but they all just stopped.
We will never know but I suspect that shot wouldn’t have resulted in a goal had they all been playing to the whistle.
Yes, that is what I have been arguing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.