Ref Watch

The strategy has been clear from the outset. They didn't want it, but could no longer resist the pressure for it to be introduced, so did so in such an appalling way as to create the hysteria to have it removed in the hope that gullible fans would welcome a return to the "good old days".

So keep it - but first kick-out the twats who are responsible for this shit-show of an implementation.

And whatever happens, keep the grubby, greedy bastards at sky and the broader media well away, including any ex-pros such as those employed as so-called experts and pundits.
Virtually every facet of the game is now infected one way or another.

I have to suggest this:

Each manager gets 1 referee challenge per match to challenge a clear and obvious refereeing error.

Otherwise let the game flow as it did earlier and NOTHING GOES TO USELESS VAR. No offside, no foul in the build up, no inventing stuff.

I have to suggest this:

Each manager gets 1 referee challenge per match to challenge a clear and obvious refereeing error.

Otherwise let the game flow as it did earlier and NOTHING GOES TO USELESS VAR. No offside, no foul in the build up, no inventing stuff.
I suggested something similar with my mate, each manager or captain gets 1 challenge, if successful it’s retained if not then its lost. It works in the NRL, it works for DRS in cricket, still baffling how consistently VAR is still getting things wrong when the other sports using video technology got it right much quicker.

I’m not saying we didn’t contribute to not winning today but I was there and seen their keeper telling the ball boys to refrain from getting the ball back quick, he also had a drink before numerous dead ball kicks and then late in the game went down with a fictitious injury that entailed throwing the ball out so he could receive attention for this supposed injury.
Guaita for Palace is another 2 minute goal kick twat. Unless the whistling wankers start to book their blatant time wasting antics in the first fucking half nothing will change. They usually 'stamp' on the bollocks in the 88th minute. TOO LATE........

I suggested something similar with my mate, each manager or captain gets 1 challenge, if successful it’s retained if not then its lost. It works in the NRL, it works for DRS in cricket, still baffling how consistently VAR is still getting things wrong when the other sports using video technology got it right much quicker.

Yes me and my dad like the DRS challenge for LBW's and caught/ not caught but what VAR has become now is they're actively reviewing it for every possible no ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.