Ref Watch

The other one I noticed this weekend was the Leeds Arse game. The ref was quite correct to reverse his decision to give a penalty as the initial foul was by the Leeds player. However the Arse defender did still kick his opponent in the chest. Surely the red stands as this is still violent conduct

The other one I noticed this weekend was the Leeds Arse game. The ref was quite correct to reverse his decision to give a penalty as the initial foul was by the Leeds player. However the Arse defender did still kick his opponent in the chest. Surely the red stands as this is still violent conduct
Keep up richardtheref not on redshirts. Never on redshirts.

“Kicked him in the chest?” Come on mate. He brushed his foot against his arm or possibly thigh. I’m not even sure he actually touched him.

The authorities also ignored Luiz dragging his studs down the back of Aguero's calf at a corner later in the game.
Which then led to Sergios somewhat reckless challenge on Luiz late in the game which I think connected with his left leg..after the game luiz was interviewed by match of the day with a bandage dramatically tied around his.. right knee.

A feisty game ,with explosive tempers,all because of a weak inconsistent ref ,controlled by an authority not even in the ground.

Sound familiar ..?

Should be. Once upon a time violent conduct could be red carded before, during and after the game, and certainly while the ball was dead! Too much reffing these days is an attempt to deliver an outcome rather than arbitrate what happens on the pitch.

Which then led to Sergios somewhat reckless challenge on Luiz late in the game which I think connected with his left leg..after the game luiz was interviewed by match of the day with a bandage dramatically tied around his.. right knee.

A feisty game ,with explosive tempers,all because of a weak inconsistent ref ,controlled by an authority not even in the ground.

Sound familiar ..?

Sounds a bit of a bizarre claim.

Who was controlling him out of interest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.