Ref Watch

No, he didn't even give the foul.

He initially moved his whistle towards his mouth as if to blow, but then appeared to change his mind. Didn't give the foul at all.
He had the whistle for two games running for us - last game last season and first one this season! And he was left pissed off with both.

Cheeseman was not the only person absolutely incensed after that particular match.
It was the last game I attended that season...id seen enough.

A Ref about to pull a red card,listens into his ear peice( pre var)
And takes direction,on the spot,from an 'expert in Shockley park...then produces a yellow.
We were 1nil up at the time iirc.
Disgraceful decision.

Incidently,Taylor,was living locally in the north west when appointed to that particular game.
It does make me think why was he invited to take on Sundays game when he now lives in London.
Top match/ Top referee? I don't think so.
Me neither! There's been more than the City v CFC game where one set of players would have strung him up from the crossbar. He has a history of consistently varying the LotG as they are written and if Sunday is anything to go by changing his pre-match instructions to deliver a preferred outcome. I think Taylor places ambition much further up the line than impartiality.

“Kicked him in the chest?” Come on mate. He brushed his foot against his arm or possibly thigh. I’m not even sure he actually touched him. Now even if
Watched a clip on youtube. He actually kicks him 2x. Now even if he had not connected the intention was certainly there. The violent conduct law states "attempts" to strike an opponent.

Watched a clip on youtube. He actually kicks him 2x. Now even if he had not connected the intention was certainly there. The violent conduct law states "attempts" to strike an opponent.

We’ll have to disagree mate. Whafting a leg at an opponent with minimal force whist sat on your arse, is unsporting behaviour rather than violent conduct for me.

Tony Harrington had a great game tonight in the Newcastle v Everton game. He could have probably sent 3 players off but didn't and actually let the game play. I wish more referee's would let the game flow the way that he did tonight.

Tony Harrington had a great game tonight in the Newcastle v Everton game. He could have probably sent 3 players off but didn't and actually let the game play. I wish more referee's would let the game flow the way that he did tonight.
Except if someone had scored they would be risking having their goal chalked off because a foul without scoring is refereed to a different tolerance of the Laws than a foul that leads to a goal.

Tony is a lovely lad & a Hartlepool supporter. Has been on the PL list for 2 years now but only reffed a few games. Not sure if he was injured last year after being promoted. Honestly think he is as good as anyone currently inthe PL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.