Ref Watch

The threshold for awarding us a free kick is higher than other teams. It's not just blue tints but stark staring fact, every game I'm left shaking my head as to why a certain tackle wasn't blown as a foul and why some nasty tackles are excused yellow cards that seem to be standard for us. On the other hand, yellow cards awarded against us are ins stark contrast to what constitutes a yellow card offence for opponents.
I have noticed that when a City player gets fouled the ref waves play on, because he then gets away with having to book the offender for the foul. He should book the player later but very rarely does.

Moss is not bent and it isn’t a conspiracy. I’ve seen lots of similar guys reffing school matches from the centre circle. The truth is that they (and Moss) aren’t fit enough for the job. There is a reason that international tournaments don’t want English refs. They just aren’t very good.

Moss is not bent and it isn’t a conspiracy. I’ve seen lots of similar guys reffing school matches from the centre circle. The truth is that they (and Moss) aren’t fit enough for the job. There is a reason that international tournaments don’t want English refs. They just aren’t very good.
It amazes me that his being so out of shape on the money he's on is tolerated, when the amateur refs in the GAA here would get fucking bollocked for being in anything other than top, top shape and I'm not on about at a national level, I'm on about the lads refereeing ballymacnowhere's under 12 side.

I have noticed that when a City player gets fouled the ref waves play on, because he then gets away with having to book the offender for the foul. He should book the player later but very rarely does.
This retro booking is another aspect of the game that is vanishing out of sight. it's another example of cheating by omission.

Said it before, Rashford is a cheat. Incidents in League Derby and Last Night clearly show that after he is slightly touched then within a split second he has realised it and performs his rehearsed acrobatics. Fortunately in the Derby the penalty against Walker was overruled by VAR offside. Very clever but cheating, only slow motion picks it up.

It amazes me that his being so out of shape on the money he's on is tolerated, when the amateur refs in the GAA here would get fucking bollocked for being in anything other than top, top shape and I'm not on about at a national level, I'm on about the lads refereeing ballymacnowhere's under 12 side.

This retro booking is another aspect of the game that is vanishing out of sight. it's another example of cheating by omission.
To be fair, we keep the ball in play for that long at times they probably forget who the perpetrator was.

City's PL win% this season:

- when reffed by Anthony Taylor or Mike Dean: 40% (2 wins from 5)

- when reffed by anyone else: 80% (16 from 20)
Not as bad, but we have a 66% win with Michael Oliver, (2 from 3). He's awarded 4 penalties against us, (3 in Leicester alone!), with 1 penalty awarded to us.

City's PL win% this season:

- when reffed by Anthony Taylor or Mike Dean: 40% (2 wins from 5)

- when reffed by anyone else: 80% (16 from 20)
Taylor 1-1 v West Ham, was there much in that game? and the 3-1 win v Chelsea.
Dean fucked us at Leeds in the 1-1, we won 1-0 at Southampton and he had his annual Spurs v City tie which I've deleted from my brain.

So apart from not getting the late pen at Leeds I can't honestly remember anything hideous in the rest of those games, unlike OliVAR who tries it on all the time.

you can now push gabriel jesus in the back all the way through the game, you might just get a caution on 85 mins. But if one of the smallest players on the pitch bernardo dares lay a hand on any opposition player its a straight yellow all day.

there is an allowance of 6 lunging tackles that takes away the city players ankle making him fall over as the city player tries to take the ball away before a yellow card comes out from the ref. This is exempt in the first half though, make hay while the sun shines opposition as you have an endless allowance in the first 45mins. The referee will demonstrate the fact that it is a yellow card offence though as soon as a city player performs this type of tackle, its cards out then.

telling the ref to "eff off" falls on deaf ears while you play city.

you only give city stonewall penalties, they aren't bothered anyhow as they wont score from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.