Ref Watch

Dermott will point it out on ref watch
Yeah right
Walton would say that there was little contact; Crappenberg would say it was 'a coming together'! However, up the other end both would be pointing to the spot before the fellah had hit the deck. But they would all be laughing off their arses at PawPatrol playing on for five minutes and then giving it!

Pawson is shite. He’s weak and that was epitomised by not giving a stonewall penalty and instead hiding behind VAR giving it. I’ve never seen him have a firm control of a game, it’s like a free for all.

The free kick on Rodri in the second half too. What was it? 5 seconds after it happened that he brought it back?

Also, what took so long for them to review and ultimately give that penalty?!
The rag twat Mason would have to look for any possible reason to disallow it

We were told at the start that they couldn’t hear the commentary. They haven’t informed us of a change, so unless you have any evidence to suggest they can hear the commentary, all you have is your bias.
Every var decision in the spurs game has gone the same why spitty has said. Even to the point that spotty was deciding what the ref was seeing

Apart from the fact that the Brighton player ALSO shoved Haaland (watch it again), but Haaland is the stronger player.......Haaland won the ball with ease.

I don’t have to watch it again. My argument isn’t whether it was the right decision or not.

My point is if I was a “bent” ref, looking to do City over, the shove by Haaland would have been plenty for me to have a reason to blow up.

It’s also weird that the Brighton manager who benefitted from all this bent officiating was also fuming with the referee after the game.

It’s almost as if it’s possible to judge a refereeing display completely differently depending on who you want to win.

When it first came out.

I can’t be arsed debating with you though as you don’t believe anything anyone says unless it keeps your perpetual agenda in motion.

Literally nothing will ever change your mind on refereeing, so it’s utterly pointless debating with you or any of your fellow corruption conspiracy nonsense.

Have a good day,
Evidence would.

I watched the Arsenal game & thought they were being reffed the same as us. I thought very unlucky not to be given pens.

Keep it close, the brand has spoken.

I don’t think it’s that, I think they’d be happy to let them get away. I did but I’m now starting think it’s a mis-understanding of the styles & how refereeing impacts it. Years ago in Europe when we started playing Barca we’d always have players sent off as we’d impose ourselves. If teams didn’t do what they are doing we’d win 6 nil every week. If they applied the LOTG it would be 6 nil as we’d be up against 9 each week.

I don’t have a problem with us winning 6 nil every week but I do have a problem with the LOTG not being applied fairly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.