Ref Watch

Can the title be changed to bent Ref watch?Until these bastards are mic’d up and held accountable then it’s a hopeless task keeping these bastards honest. Who knows why the act how they do but I would guess money is involved, It normally is.

We do have a great leveller in Kev and Haaland. We all knew he would score.

Can the title be changed to bent Ref watch?Until these bastards are mic’d up and held accountable then it’s a hopeless task keeping these bastards honest. Who knows why the act how they do but I would guess money is involved, It normally is.

We do have a great leveller in Kev and Haaland. We all knew he would score.
The bent ref that gave us a softish penalty in injury time to win the game?

The bent ref that gave us a softish penalty in injury time to win the game?
Yep. 1 decision does not negate the shit load of crap decisions made during the game. The constant fouling not seen by the ref was particularly annoying. Sheer persistence got us those points. Oh and the 900k pw forward -:)

It did though as it won us the match.
It was an obvious foul. Soft or not contact was made. Var would have loved to got involved.

The ref tried everything to compromise those 3 points. Probably told to give the pen as it was becoming too obvious now.(Tin hat thinking)

Anyway, refs need to be held to account. I watched Scotland rugby match earlier and the calm professional manner those refs go about making decisions is night and day to the shit fooball fans have to endure but then again papers need sold, channels discussing the decisions would suffer. YouTube would be of no use. Bent = $$$$$

It was an obvious foul. Soft or not contact was made. Var would have loved to got involved.

The ref tried everything to compromise those 3 points. Probably told to give the pen as it was becoming too obvious now.(Tin hat thinking)

Anyway, refs need to be held to account. I watched Scotland rugby match earlier and the calm professional manner those refs go about making decisions is night and day to the shit fooball fans have to endure but then again papers need sold, channels discussing the decisions would suffer. YouTube would be of no use. Bent = $$$$$
Lol, ok mate. Enjoy your theory.

How much are they paid these days?

He needs to return 25 % of his fee for a ballot for us fans, I was out of the house 8 hours with a drive each way which wasn't nice in my return journey with all the smoke....I pay for 90 mins of football I feel robbed of 10 mins of time wasting/VAR time not added on.

Nb as it was I was quite glad he'd only added on 5 mins in the end.

Yep. 1 decision does not negate the shit load of crap decisions made during the game. The constant fouling not seen by the ref was particularly annoying. Sheer persistence got us those points. Oh and the 900k pw forward -:)
The 'allowing the game to flow' has led to a huge amount of fouls being ignored and can be often seen as 'legal' bias towards one team. I still cannot get my head around how we have the most amount of possession and yet still get the highest foul count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.