Ref Watch

It was definitely a pen but I was certainly surprised to see him bring out the red.. I guess by the rulebook it's the right call. He was the last man and had no 'genuine' attempt to play the ball but it certainly felt harsh..

It was definitely a pen but I was certainly surprised to see him bring out the red.. I guess by the rulebook it's the right call. He was the last man and had no 'genuine' attempt to play the ball but it certainly felt harsh..
Mmmmmmm Half way line it’s a yellow at best ‍♂️

He was, but the Cancelo decision was correct, and whilst Bernardo was angry, his booking was also correct.
Think that's what pissed me off the most. We played into the refs hands.

Pep bollocking Cancelo on front of everyone said it all.

It’s almost the perfect foul for ticking the red card and a penalty boxes.

Penalty yes. Sending off no. A foul in the area but not denying a goalscoring position. The ball was too far from the Fulham player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.