Ref Watch

Ah that photoshopped image that was debunked years ago.

It’s always nice to see it do the rounds.
That ref from Ashton-under-Lyne had one of his social media accounts have a photoshopped image of Anfield doing the round online a few years ago n’all.

Our fans are weird with this stuff.

Too many can’t just moan about a poor individual referee performance, they have to include corruption or bias.

The Swamp large banner photo was on his linkedin page, its now removed
That picture you posted is clearly Facebook, it’s got the Facebook Messenger blue logo on it.

It did the rounds a few years ago around the same time as the other ref’s one I mentioned above.

That ref from Ashton-under-Lyne had one of his social media accounts have a photoshopped image of Anfield doing the round online a few years ago n’all.

Our fans are weird with this stuff.

Too many can’t just moan about a poor individual referee performance, they have to include corruption or bias.
Which is one of the main reasons VAR will never satisfy. All clubs have fans like that,

Fuck me,how has the standard of referee deteriorated to the abysmal levels we are constantly witnessing?

What are the cunts being paid?

That clown today,and his fucking oppo in the nerve centre,were way out of their depth......it needs sorting.
Is the right answer. I honestly think it’s done on purpose. Granted it’s a difficult job but fuck me some of the fouling going on was ABH

Fuck me,how has the standard of referee deteriorated to the abysmal levels we are constantly witnessing?

What are the cunts being paid?

That clown today,and his fucking oppo in the nerve centre,were way out of their depth......it needs sorting.
I will always maintain that we get the standard of officials we deserve in football.

Fans are cunts with them and give them far too much stick. They get stick when they’ve had a good game, never mind when they’ve had a poor game. Fans scrutinise everything far too much with pure delusion at times as they never allow for human error in any of their analysis of decisions. They also judge referees who see things once from one angle at one speed and have to make a decision there and then, whereas the fans can see multiple replays before they form an opinion on what they’ve seen.

And the players are cunts with them. All their pathetic diving, feigning injury and claiming for everything makes their job much harder to the point where they probably aren’t sure of most of the things they see anymore.

Who the fuck would want to be a referee?

As bad as any referee performance is or the general standard of referees, it isn’t PIGMOLs fault, it’s not the FAs fault, it’s the fault of the fans and players/managers. We’d have a far better pool and standard of officials if fans just shut the fuck up about them and got real about a number of things, and if players stopped all their bollocks that’s also shit for the game as well as for the officials.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.