Ref Watch

No im not.

Ive said he could play the ball....i answered this by askign how many players deliberately foul others to stop an attack......Ferna was a master at it

And what you have highlighted is a qoute from the laws....not my wordsIt but nothing stop Akanji from fouling him

How many times have you seen a player go to run onto a ball (and do so) only for his own player to tell him not to touch it and the second player go for it (who was onside)...it happens on a semi regular basis

once you make the run towards the ball, it's offside ? also, Rashford danced his feet around the ball like he was setting to hit it and leave it,

yes, you can be in an offside place and leave the ball alone and not be offside ? but you need to stand still and make no attempt towards the ball ? it's offside every day of the week and in every other game but united and at OT

ON BT SPORT.

You do realise it's a PAID GIG?
Also an ex city player.. who Ive seen disagree/challenge others opinions

I thikn it should be given offside as Rashford in my mind is interferring with play (Ive said this all along) BUT the laws say he isnt...the laws as far as Im concerned are wrong.

You claimed that when we get bad decisions against us “nothing is said”. That’s clearly not true.
I didn’t mean on here. I clearly meant in/on the media. If we’d scored that goal to get back in the game I am pretty sure it would be big media news, the fact that scored it means the media will ignore it, in my humble opinion

once you make the run towards the ball, it's offside ? also, Rashford danced his feet around the ball like he was setting to hit it and leave it,

yes, you can be in an offside place and leave the ball alone and not be offside ? but you need to stand still and make no attempt towards the ball ? it's offside every day of the week and in every other game but united and at OT
you are not offside until you touch it unless you are intefeering with the players ability to play the ball -which he isnt

loads of times players run towards the ball and then stop to let their own player take over who wasnt offside ....rashofrd ran next to/with the ball but never once played it/touched it

I agree with everything you are saying...the rules dont

Very simple to me…
If the defence move forward to play a forward offside, and that forward caught offside is clearly ‘THE TARGET’ of the pass, then he MUST be penalised as offside. As this has affected actions of the defenders.

It’s just a terrible decision with absolutely no vindication - the linesman bottled it under the pressure of the crowd and the United players screaming at him, if these officials cannot make the right decision because of the pressure put on them they should not be officiating. unfortunately the message that has been sent out to other teams and players is now that if you put the linesman and ref under intense pressure by screaming at them they will fold - as they did in today’s match, it has set a dangerous precedent
Eh, the linesman flagged and told the ref why he flagged. Will be the ref that made the decision to allow the goal….

Rags have been haranguing officials for 40 years, its worked well for them!! Tried and tested path

you are not offside until you touch it unless you are intefeering with the players ability to play the ball -which he isnt

loads of times players run towards the ball and then stop to let their own player take over who wasnt offside ....rashofrd ran next to/with the ball but never once played it/touched it

I agree with everything you are saying...the rules dont
He’s interfering with Ederson’s ability to play the ball for starters

Very simple to me…
If the defence move forward to play a forward offside, and that forward caught offside is clearly ‘THE TARGET’ of the pass, then he MUST be penalised as offside. As this has affected actions of the defenders.
Thats how it should be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.