Ref Watch

The through ball is played to Rashford.

Akanji steps up to play Rashford offside.

Rasford runs with ball for 20 yards.

Akanki and Walker move towards Rashford in vain attempts to close him down, which they can't do because Rashford is so far behind them now as he is offside.

Rashford feints to play the ball or take a shot and Ederson positions himself accordingly.

Fernandes suddenly appears and strokes the ball past Ederson.

Linesman flags Rashford offside.

Rashford was not involved in any of this.

I do not have one scintilla of doubt that last week on any PL ground, nay, on any football ground in the fuckin' universe it would have been called as offside, and Peter Walton and the rest of the untrustworthy whistling wankers would be in full agreement. The game is being manipulated by the interpretation of the LotG on a weekly, match-by-match basis so much that the officials haven't a fuckin clue what to apply and so another iteration of offside or handball becomes de facto! Anything can be interpreted as the present Laws are shrouded in smoke, mist, and fog with the RDAHMeedya howling for a Rag goal no matter how it arrives.

There is also the issue becoming more and more common of telling us that what they have penalised but what didn't actually happen. Bernardo the other week was fouled inside the area - the bulk of the force that sent him tumbling didn't arrive until he was inside the area. We get the free kick a yard outside which was another piece of refereeing nonsense.

Saw a good point this morning, based on the interpretation, Rashford could have done step-overs on his way through and still not been flagged offside. That's how ridiculous the ruling is.

I bet you nobody scores another goal like that this season, referees will be told to rule it offside as they should have done yesterday.

Saw a good point this morning, based on the interpretation, Rashford could have done step-overs on his way through and still not been flagged offside. That's how ridiculous the ruling is.

I bet you nobody scores another goal like that this season, referees will be told to rule it offside as they should have done yesterday.

TAA was flagged offside in the Liverpool game for running towards where the ball was going out for a throw - in. Wasn't close to touching it. Seemingly the other officials may have reacted already to the Derby bullshit

Until the officials are mic'd up like in cricket and rugby and we can hear what's being said and why the decision has been made I will never trust VAR
The officials are mic'd up. That's why it often looks like the game is being remotely refereed by some faceless, unaccountable 'Match Commander' in a building at Stockley Park, or somewhere else (TV studio perhaps). Yes, I'm aware we've all been told numerous times by the shady f*ckers at the PGMOL that 'Match Commander' isn't a thing, but does anyone honestly believe them at this point? Someone off the field is manipulating the 'product' for reasons other than the fairness of the result.

We are so far down the rabbit hole with this now. I genuinely believe PL results are being manipulated as and when they can get away with it, and they are hiding behind purposely fluffy laws, 'incompetent' officiating and TV company mistakes (ITV camera man blamed for the WOL/LIV 'mistake'). If the true extent of this scandal ever come to light it will make the Serie A scandal look like a minor shop lifting offence compared to stealing the Crown Jewels.

The through ball is played to Rashford.

Akanji steps up to play Rashford offside.

Rasford runs with ball for 20 yards.

Akanki and Walker move towards Rashford in vain attempts to close him down, which they can't do because Rashford is so far behind them now as he is offside.

Rashford feints to play the ball or take a shot and Ederson positions himself accordingly.

Fernandes suddenly appears and strokes the ball past Ederson.

Linesman flags Rashford offside.

Rashford was not involved in any of this.
That is PRECISELY what the PL/PGMOL would like us all to believe,yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.