Ref Watch

I'm not sure how Akanji would have known that. He wasn't signed until a month after the season has started.
I'm pretty sure there are hard copies/soft copies of all governing body briefing's issued to clubs which the playing staff are made aware of.

That's certainly how information is disseminated in my line of work.

Did anybody else see Grealish call the ref a ‘shithouse’ when the rags won a throw in that should’ve gone our way at 1-0.

I'm suggesting precisely that. Maybe not a change of mind, but he could have said he was compelled to flag, but also that he will now tell Attwell that Rashford didn't touch the ball. It's only speculation, of course, but Fernandes was certainly happy after the conversation.

Cann is best buddies with Howard Webb of course. Cann and Mullarkey were linesmen to Webb for much of Webb's career. Webb described him as one of the best linesmen in the world.

Webb, the known Rag sympathiser, now being Cann's boss. And if anyone thinks Attwell carries any seniority in that relationship, I think they are deluded. Cann had almost 20 year's experience in the PL, and as you say has officiated at a World Cup final and in latter stages of the CL. Attwell hasn't the personality to be anything other than a yes man.
3459fb3c3b4b9d9e15b803b16f6ca543.jpg

Well who knows? But if I was acting under instructions to give favourable decisions to United, I think it wouid probably be easier to just not put the flag up in the first place.

Well who knows? But if I was acting under instructions to give favourable decisions to United, I think it wouid probably be easier to just not put the flag up in the first place.
Have you been sussed yet? Or are we letting you play a little longer?

The question is, has anybody seen that type of infringement ever given? I know that in my time I’ve never seen anything like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.