Ref Watch

Of course Ref watch will say their 1st goal shouldn't have stood.

I thought VAR would end 'Ref Watch' as it was brought in to eradicate decisions and incidents like the one on Saturday?

No doubt playdo head Dermot Gallagher will have the biggest fuckin smile on his face as he announces the goofy cunts goal shouldn't have stood, as will the pricks in the studio.

Rashford was the furthest player on the pitch so the ball was obviously played for him to run onto, so the flag should have been raised the second he ran towards the ball, it’s that simple, and we know full well that’s what would have happened at the other end, just like any of the penalty shouts we had would’ve been given at the other end. The full back fouled Mahrez about 6 times but still didn’t get booked, and Casemiro got away with nudges and fouls all afternoon. It f*****’ stinks !
Your first point if applied by refs as a standard law would probably eradicate the opportunity for anyone to exploit this anomaly. All they would have to do is judge whether the player passing the ball intended to seek out said player (in this case Rashford) therefore inviting him to interfere with play. Some might say it already exists, but the fact the ref was allowed to hide behind ‘non interference’ means a tightening up of the law is needed

Strange as it may seem, he should have been booked twice, so when Erikson was booked I was actually annoyed, as it wasn't a booking for me.

The whole refereeing "game" was dodgy for me, there was a foul very early on that should have been a straight booking (see everton game also).

We've now been subject to 3 out of 4 games of terrible (dodgy) refereeing, I'm sure it'll continue on Thursday night as spurs currently need a lift.
Their first booking was on 65 minutes. There had been at least 5 tackles worthy of a YC before that. The actual foul that was deemed a booking was a nothing challenge, and in my opinion stat padding to give an appearance of fairness. He booked 2 more of theirs late on for the same reason.

Just watch a video with Chris Foy in the studio discussing it. What a smug cnt, just how you’d imagine a professional ref to be if you met one. He has two ex pros telling him how our players were distracted by Rashford and in what way each were affected and he just kept totally ignoring them, going back to the same bullshit excuse they must have all agreed on in their little PIGMOL dungeon.

Just watch a video with Chris Foy in the studio discussing it. What a smug cnt, just how you’d imagine a professional ref to be if you met one. He has two ex pros telling him how our players were distracted by Rashford and in what way each were affected and he just kept totally ignoring them, going back to the same bullshit excuse they must have all agreed on in their little PIGMOL dungeon.

I listened to a podcast on bbc from before Xmas today with none other than ref supremo Howard Webb. He actually talked about bringing in improvements of all areas & name dropped a coach from the Rags. YCMIU all the controversy of him linked with them cunts & the shameless fucker says that.

Anyway his opinion was VAR will be used a lot less, it’s not there to re-referee & professionals can’t agree on decisions so get used to not agreeing

The fix is in……

PiGMOL WhatsApp 'party line' message would have gone out to all of the slimy c*nts, probably before the game even finished.

All serving and ex PGMOL officials are on a strict NDA (Halsey alluded to it when he made allegations that he'd been told to alter match reports). That means Walton and Gallagher too, so you can guarantee whatever comes out of their mouth's will be carefully managed to protect the 'product'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.