Ref Watch

Any talk of a subjective call and VAR not being allowed to intervene is out and out gaslighting.

Cheating bastards.

Especially when we were told that offsides are objective when the support was there to bring VAR in. Now it just seems that the refs are just making this shit up as they go along.

Lest we forget Jermaine Jenas on comms calling it a perfectly legitimate goal the KNC! The guy is an ex-professional with no ties to the rags whatsoever, another who’s lost any shred of respectability

Lest we forget Jermaine Jenas on comms calling it a perfectly legitimate goal the KNC! The guy is an ex-professional with no ties to the rags whatsoever, another who’s lost any shred of respectability
He spent the whole game telling us everything they did was amazing and everything we did was poor. The guy is absolute bellend and did nothing but stick his tongue up uniteds arse all game.

He spent the whole game telling us everything they did was amazing and everything we did was poor. The guy is absolute bellend and did nothing but stick his tongue up uniteds arse all game.
Jenas should stick to the one show as he clearly knows fuck all about football

Any talk of a subjective call and VAR not being allowed to intervene is out and out gaslighting.

Cheating bastards.
I remember that it was not that long ago when they used to say.. "your either offside or your not". Then Saturday happened and they changed the rules on the 78th min. No doubt they will change it back when something similar happens to a team playing in red.

Just watched on the Sky Sports app on phone, no idea how to get it on here, sorry

Found it.

I watched Gallagher on Optus on Saturday & he said he’d have given it & it was the right decision.

The more you let them speak & question them the more they tie themselves in knots.

I wish the same effort was put in for the non bookings & every thing else that went their way.

I don’t trust Attwell. It dates back to the most biased refereeing performance I’ve seen in my whole life. It took place in the below fixture and me bringing it up may trigger some memories of it in a few of you.

Manchester City 3-1 Wolves - 29/11/2011

Attwell gave them absolutely everything. He also sent Kompany off and gave them a penalty which was about the only decision he got right all afternoon. Every single 50/50 however, went to Wolves. We were a team fighting for the title and they were on their way to relegation but when you look at the foul stats for that day, they’re absolutely staggering.

FC5F3B5B-345D-4583-8F0E-1D6A50AF8C4B.jpeg
C3CE0817-F38F-4969-98F3-9E5D48646561.jpeg

For what it’s worth, he was also the referee in that dodgy 3-2 defeat at Brighton in 2021 late in the season. Even a Talksport presenter commented about the refereeing going in Brighton’s favour it was that bad:

B151A279-86FA-44D4-8CD2-1E45F7CD061A.jpeg
F880307A-E169-4545-A477-B562A45A5731.jpeg

Conclusion: He’s a dodgy fucker.

Found it.

I watched Gallagher on Optus on Saturday & he said he’d have given it & it was the right decision.

The more you let them speak & question them the more they tie themselves in knots.

I wish the same effort was put in for the non bookings & every thing else that went their way.

He now says it was the wrong decision and he wouldn’t have given it.

Of course, we all know whatever they are told to do via the earpiece is why they actually do!

Cheating bastards.

I’m getting angrier and angrier about this as the hours go by.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.