Ref Watch

Think I might make the grandson one of those ‘can I have you shirt’ signs for Thursday night, (to get it through the gates) and when you fold it out it’ll say
PIGMOL are cheating cunts
Webb is a rag
Attwell is a stooge
The PL are complicit
End the gravy train
Sat in 127 near the bench so it’ll get an airing :)

Especially when we were told that offsides are objective when the support was there to bring VAR in. Now it just seems that the refs are just making this shit up as they go along.
Correct, as I alluded to earlier in the thread…
When var was introduced, they sold it to us as being used not to re ref the game, but to correct ‘clear and obvious errors’. We were further told there is no clear and obvious errors with offside as it is factual…. On or Off?. So, When exactly did the offside law become subjective?

the funny thing is with dermot and that covering their mates is that not an hour later trent tried to watch the ball out for a corner he was flagged off side and he didnt touch it..... its all a cover up cz they know they messed up and they are covering for the mate.

what annoys me is the fa and pgmol call for refs to be protected and such but if fuck ups like this happened in normal jobs wed be unemployed. they have no punishments.

Lucky you... I work with 2 non match attending plastic rags who've both quoted the person who actually magages to lower the average IQ of players and former players by a good 20 points - camel gob.
Camelgob, the man who climbed out of a toilet window to avoid a drugs test, the same man who cheated on his dying wife countless times.
A bastion of morality, truth and honesty.

Subjective , wtf? this law “ don’t flag don’t blow the fucking whistle and var will take care “ was introduced post var . Pre var it was simple , lino flags and ref blows . So the obvious question is where the fuck was var ? Every goal is supposed to be checked by var but why they ignored this clear and obvious daylight error . Now ref’s decision is based on “subjective “ ffs .

He now says it was the wrong decision and he wouldn’t have given it.

Of course, we all know whatever they are told to do via the earpiece is why they actually do!

Cheating bastards.

I’m getting angrier and angrier about this as the hours go by.
Keith Hackett dropping hand grenades

Attachments

• 56590EBE-3387-4B1D-A603-005A44A7D3E2.jpeg
    56590EBE-3387-4B1D-A603-005A44A7D3E2.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 169
View attachment 66193
So this is the image with Rashford removed.
Which proves how active Rashford was.
Dermot says it’s offside.
Then spends 10 minutes covering his mates arse.
I thought the most telling part of it all was the demeanour of the other 3 panelist’s when discussing this with Dermot.
They usually enjoy putting Dermot through the wringer abit, but they were all very matter of fact, slightly annoyed, more confused.
There was nothing‘subjective’ about it.
Subjective is just a word they use to cover their own arses.
Rashford was active/interfering with play/players.
They can make all the excuses in the world, but they know it and we know it.
It’s a fucking disgraceful decision to let that goal stand.
We were robbed plain and fucking simple.
The whole point of offsides going to the VAR was that they were NOT subjective. Apparently, you were either offside or not offside so there would be no discussion needed. If that’s now ‘subjective’ it means that next weekend the very same thing could happen and it might well be given as offside.

Of course, although they likely don’t realise it, if everything is subjective there really is no point to the VAR whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.