Ref Watch

Found it.

I watched Gallagher on Optus on Saturday & he said he’d have given it & it was the right decision.

The more you let them speak & question them the more they tie themselves in knots.

I wish the same effort was put in for the non bookings & every thing else that went their way.

Gallagher is turning himself inside out here trying to not go against his mate.
Whats the point in these so called experts coming on telly and dribbling this sort of bollocks...
The omerta among referees is sicking.

United fans I’ve spoken to at work today are almost embarrassed by it. They start off all ‘good result Saturday’ and gloating then you ask ‘do you think he was interfering?’ And their head goes down, yeah, yeah it was offside.

Everyone knows we’ve been cheated out of it
Lucky you... I work with 2 non match attending plastic rags who've both quoted the person who actually magages to lower the average IQ of players and former players by a good 20 points - camel gob.

I don’t trust Attwell. It dates back to the most biased refereeing performance I’ve seen in my whole life. It took place in the below fixture and me bringing it up may trigger some memories of it in a few of you.

Manchester City 3-1 Wolves - 29/11/2011

Attwell gave them absolutely everything. He also sent Kompany off and gave them a penalty which was about the only decision he got right all afternoon. Every single 50/50 however, went to Wolves. We were a team fighting for the title and they were on their way to relegation but when you look at the foul stats for that day, they’re absolutely staggering.

View attachment 66192
View attachment 66194

For what it’s worth, he was also the referee in that dodgy 3-2 defeat at Brighton in 2021 late in the season. Even a Talksport presenter commented about the refereeing going in Brighton’s favour it was that bad:

View attachment 66196
View attachment 66195

Conclusion: He’s a dodgy fucker.
I remember that one well.
For me, if a referee is having a good game you won't notice him.
A few times I've watched a match, seen some refereeing decisions and thought to myself who is this clueless twat?
Attwell sticks out on each occasion, he was poor in the win at Leeds too letting them foul with impunity.
Saturdays was the worst performance I've seen from a referee in the 35 years I've been going to Maine Rd/Etihad.
I never thought that anyone would ever top Taylors shit show v Chelsea in 16/17 but this clown has managed it.

Let’s face it, they decide on whatever they want and then use their media shills to try and explain it away.

No doubt in my mind, with all the evidence in public view, that the Rashford incident was a deliberate attempt to manipulate the result, and it worked.

I wonder how many United fans around the world are now clamouring for a subscription.

It stinks.

D471D829-D1B9-48A7-8C12-9B9D45F58710.jpeg
So this is the image with Rashford removed.
Which proves how active Rashford was.
Dermot says it’s offside.
Then spends 10 minutes covering his mates arse.
I thought the most telling part of it all was the demeanour of the other 3 panelist’s when discussing this with Dermot.
They usually enjoy putting Dermot through the wringer abit, but they were all very matter of fact, slightly annoyed, more confused.
There was nothing‘subjective’ about it.
Subjective is just a word they use to cover their own arses.
Rashford was active/interfering with play/players.
They can make all the excuses in the world, but they know it and we know it.
It’s a fucking disgraceful decision to let that goal stand.
We were robbed plain and fucking simple.

Whats the point in these so called experts coming on telly and dribbling this sort of bollocks...
Manages to agree and disagree with himself in an effort to support Atwell.

They do it every week.
Jobs for the boys on the PGMOL gravy train backing their mates.
They're oxygen thieves stealing a living.
I don't bother with the "opinions" of any of these clowns as they're basically patronising us and insulting our intelligence tying themselves up trying to defend the indefensible.

I remember that one well.
For me, if a referee is having a good game you won't notice him.
A few times I've watched a match, seen some refereeing decisions and thought to myself who is this clueless twat?
Attwell sticks out on each occasion, he was poor in the win at Leeds too letting them foul with impunity.
Saturdays was the worst performance I've seen from a referee in the 35 years I've been going to Maine Rd/Etihad.
I never thought that anyone would ever top Taylors shit show v Chelsea in 16/17 but this clown has managed it.
Like yourself I'm still stunned. The offside decision on its own is beyond comprehension for me.

Dale Johnson (ESPN) bending over backwards to give the PGMOL view. Apparently, it wasn't subjectively the wrong decision although it would be given offside in most cases. How hopeless is that?

Offside and handball really need tidying up. And by that I mean reverting to the definitions when I was playing at school. In front of the last man off-side. Deliberate /accidental.

Every single 50/50 however, went to Wolves.
I mentioned even before Saturdays game that I’d noticed Atwell had a penchant for applying double standards when it came to reffing us, fart near them ? foul, barge us over ? physical game !

Be interesting to see a table of the opinions of the following as to whether he was interfering or not :-
1/ players/ex players
2/ Ref’s/ex ref’s with links to Pgmol
3/ Ref’s/ ex Ref’s who longer have links to Pgmol with no axe to grind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.