Ref Watch

If PiGMOL have apologised for Saturdays blatant cheating it isn’t on any of the main web sites that I can see. When Rodri was alleged to have handled the ball at Everton it was shown on constant round the clock newsfeed by all the co conspirators, and that decision was sat with VAR for several mi utes who couldn’t prove he had handled the ball. FUCKING CUNTS.

Didn’t realise he was the one who did the Brighton game well that sums it up that game was a disgraceful display of reffing

I had forgotten is was the same bent twat of a ref in that game.

He allowed Brighton players to kick fuck out of us, and gave the most ridiculous fouls against us at every opportunity.

If I recall Potter got involved in a slanging match which he later had to apologise for in the general mayhem of the game.

A corrupt performance on that occasion, and another game deciding involvement on Saturday.

This **** is not only incompetent but corrupt as well.

I genuinely think the PiGMOL/PL have been caught cheating this weekend, and they are frantically trying to cover their tracks

Dermot Gallagher's attempts at basically saying 'I wouldn't have given it but...' is quite frankly frankly laughable.
And why the word ‘subjective’ is used-aka nothing to see here.

Funny because an hour after our game, Alexander-Arnold was flagged despite never touching the ball in the Brighton-Liverpool game, so I suspect that's a load of crap.
They made proper cunts of themselves with that one, he actually walked to the ball with his arms in the air to suggest he wasn’t interfering and only retrieving the ball when it would eventually go out of play, he never ran alongside the ball, didn’t shield it & certainly never pulled his foot back to play the ball, it couldn’t of happened any better for using as a template when comparing to Rashfords, funny thing was that shut the door on any new initiatives/implementation of the offside laws that they would’ve used as an excuse

Quite right this. Pougatch was trying to get Foy admitting it was a mistake, but Foy wasn't having it. Ended up with Pougatch saying well, this is an anomaly in the law then. No, it isn't, the law already clearly states what interfering is. They just ignored the law. What will they do, change the law to exactly what it is at the moment?
No they will deny they were wrong and just carry on and continue to be at their poor officiating standards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.