Ref Watch

Just watch a video with Chris Foy in the studio discussing it. What a smug cnt, just how you’d imagine a professional ref to be if you met one. He has two ex pros telling him how our players were distracted by Rashford and in what way each were affected and he just kept totally ignoring them, going back to the same bullshit excuse they must have all agreed on in their little PIGMOL dungeon.
he lived a few doors away from my mate i can confirm hes an arrogant ****

But with closed discussions during the game between officials, discussions post games not made public then its just a closed shop. All shrouded in secrecy which manifests into fans, inc me, thinking of corruption.
The only thing that will come out of meetings this week, as hinted by Foy, is that it was the correct decision was made.
Make the process transparent during and after the game and therefore the corrupt tags will dis appear.
This was not a subjective call.....he was offside front the first second after Akanji played the offside trap. Interferred straight away and Foy still cant see that.
From what I heard, there will be five people on the panel, three of whom are former professional footballers. I'm pretty sure they will vote for that abomination being a mistake.

One phase I heard a lot today and is ticking me off quite a bit is the "But its the law" from people who haven't read the rules properly or are not fans of us. What's even worse is that some former ref are using it as an excuse to avoid criticising their buddies.

It's very pathetic
Quite right this. Pougatch was trying to get Foy admitting it was a mistake, but Foy wasn't having it. Ended up with Pougatch saying well, this is an anomaly in the law then. No, it isn't, the law already clearly states what interfering is. They just ignored the law. What will they do, change the law to exactly what it is at the moment?

Yep, I was there-couldnt believemy eyes how incompetent he was-Wolves were kicking lumps out of David Silva and he waved play on every single time.
Hold on- we conceded 18 fouls but only made 14 tackles?!!!
Bloody hell, was it the Kevin Horlock aggressive walking again?

The whole point of offsides going to the VAR was that they were NOT subjective. Apparently, you were either offside or not offside so there would be no discussion needed. If that’s now ‘subjective’ it means that next weekend the very same thing could happen and it might well be given as offside.

Of course, although they likely don’t realise it, if everything is subjective there really is no point to the VAR whatsoever.
Don’t worry Mr Yellow, this will never happen again

stuart pearce said this morning that there shouldnt be any offside decisions given this year if the offside player dosnt touch it as thats what the refs have decided is the new rule.we shall see.the only good thing to come out of it is pretty much everyone in the media has called it out
Funny because an hour after our game, Alexander-Arnold was flagged despite never touching the ball in the Brighton-Liverpool game, so I suspect that's a load of crap.

stuart pearce said this morning that there shouldnt be any offside decisions given this year if the offside player dosnt touch it as thats what the refs have decided is the new rule.we shall see.the only good thing to come out of it is pretty much everyone in the media has called it out
It's good that virtually everyone is criticising the decision. I've not seen for myself, but someone said Gallagher has now changed his mind and said it was offside.

I can take a crumb of comfort from the fact that we weren't beaten fairly, and I hope, for the sake of football, that this decision is apologised for by PGMOL. To affirm this decision would be to add unprecedented layers of confusion to an already complex area of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.