Ref Watch

Poll was the ref who persuaded me that there was something other than rubbish refereeing going on in the Premier League, think it was a game against Newcastle. Samaras headed home a corner unchallenged, no protest from the opposition, Poll awarded a free kick for something nobody in the ground had seen. Think the game finished 0-0.

It`s started Poll has gone full Rag fan boy

Oh Graham Poll, you`re a fcuking Arsehole.....

Pep Guardiola is 'SCANDALOUS' to suggest refs are biased at Old Trafford, says ex-official

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been slammed by Graham Poll, who says, "you have to admire" officials for giving such a controversial Manchester United goal

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/pe...ster-city-man-city-derby-graham-poll-referees
Oh look another iffy fucker backing his mates up.

Admiration would be giving the correct decision and not shitting if of the swamp players & crowd. What he did if not bent was the exact opposite of having balls.

Fucking bent pussy.

Poll was the ref who persuaded me that there was something other than rubbish refereeing going on in the Premier League, think it was a game against Newcastle. Samaras headed home a corner unchallenged, no protest from the opposition, Poll awarded a free kick for something nobody in the ground had seen. Think the game finished 0-0.
As I was typing my reply above I was thinking of that 'goal'. I'd taken a toon friend and we were in 135, the perfect spot to see the goal. Fuck all wrong with it, Toon mate just laughed.

I often wonder if Gorgeous George had the only goal of the game off the bench how his time with us would have worked out.

Yeah, there is plenty of speculation and hearsay, but PGMOL haven't as yet given a statement. I'm sure I've heard that Attwell consulted Cann on whether or not Rashford touched the ball. Cann must have said he didn't, but as proved above, Cann didn't know this for certain. So he has lied, and therefore cheated.

Attwell is said to have made the unilateral decision on whether or not there was interference with play or opponents. So to not ask Cann his opinion on that is a dereliction of his duties. He a cheat as well.
Agree about Attwell, he ignored the laws of the game that he is handsomely paid to ensure they are followed. No amount of gaslighting can escape this.
There is no reason officials cannot be miked up and the only reason I can think that they don't is it allows the opportunity to manipulate outcomes and make up a bullshit statement after the event on the occasions they consistently fail to follow the written laws.
If they're bothered about foul language being broadcast they could stop this overnight by issuing cautions. This would also prevent cunts like rat faced Fernández shoving his ugly mug in the faces of officials and set a better example for youngsters.

Move on. You'll send yourself daft if you let it eat at you.

It's not going to change anything now. Next game.....
This is of course generally good advice.

But it’s also the reaction the league and PGMOL will want, so I am inclined to stay angry but focus it more toward finding ways to expose their incompetence/corruption more publicly (and regularly) moving forward to put pressure on them.

They don’t deserve resigned silence.

Does anybody remember from a couple of years ago when a ref gave a decision but the lines man disagreed and stood with his flag up until the ref went and had a word and changed his award to a corner. The linesman then performed a fist pump when the kick was taken. Or am imagining that they really should be team?
I can't remember this but I hope it's true.
The lineman is there to assist and support the referee and if he has a better view of an event there's no reason the referee shouldn't back his colleague.
In my workplace I would be furious if my manager overruled me in a comparable scenario.

Pep Guardiola is 'SCANDALOUS' to suggest refs are biased at Old Trafford, says ex-official

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been slammed by Graham Poll, who says, "you have to admire" officials for giving such a controversial Manchester United goal

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/pe...ster-city-man-city-derby-graham-poll-referees
Same Graham Poll who said this :-

“All the refs wanted in a Man U game,” said Poll, “was to get the match over, without having made any controversial decisions against Fergie’s boys – and ideally with Man U having won.”

I read his book, came across as a right wanker and openly admits in various pieces that ref’s felt pressured to side with the rags under Fergie.

Brave to award a goal that was against the laws of the game the bent twat!

Same Graham Poll who said this :-

“All the refs wanted in a Man U game,” said Poll, “was to get the match over, without having made any controversial decisions against Fergie’s boys – and ideally with Man U having won.”

I read his book, came across as a right wanker and openly admits in various pieces that ref’s felt pressured to side with the rags under Fergie.
I've bookmarked this comment on the off chance some thick Rag tries to use this as justification.

This is of course generally good advice.

But it’s also the reaction the league and PGMOL will want, so I am inclined to stay angry but focus it more toward finding ways to expose their incompetence/corruption more publicly (and regularly) moving forward to put pressure on them.

They don’t deserve resigned silence.

This.

They rely on indifference and it becoming the next days chip paper.

They don’t deserve that anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.