Ref Watch

It`s started Poll has gone full Rag fan boy

Oh Graham Poll, you`re a fcuking Arsehole.....

Pep Guardiola is 'SCANDALOUS' to suggest refs are biased at Old Trafford, says ex-official

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been slammed by Graham Poll, who says, "you have to admire" officials for giving such a controversial Manchester United goal

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/pe...ster-city-man-city-derby-graham-poll-referees
I mean just where do you start with that level of mental….?!

I'd love the City players to work out a routine in training where they pass the ball to an obviously offside Haaland who just stands in front of the ball until a nippy player like Foden sprints in and scores just to show the present offside rule as the farce that it is.
It would be good
I'd love the City players to work out a routine in training where they pass the ball to an obviously offside Haaland who just stands in front of the ball until a nippy player like Foden sprints in and scores just to show the present offside rule as the farce that it is.
It would be good if we at least try it, but obviously if we score it would be subjectively offside, but then we already know that don’t we.

I mean just where do you start with that level of mental….?!
If I was Graham Poll I would keep my head down.
He was remembered as a shit referee and was so bad he had his own song.
Piping up now with this absolute bollocks has only reminded everyone he still exists and how utterly shit he was.
It's the equivalent of Attwell piping up in 20 years to praise his shit equivalent for another shit show that benefits one of the red arsecheeks.
Receiving praise from Poll for your ability as a referee is like receiving praise from Liz Truss and Kwasi Kwarteng for your financial and political acumen.

If I was Graham Poll I would keep my head down.
He was remembered as a shit referee and was so bad he had his own song.
Piping up now with this absolute bollocks has only reminded everyone he still exists and how utterly shit he was.
It's the equivalent of Attwell piping up in 20 years to praise his shit equivalent for another shit show that benefits one of the red arsecheeks.
Receiving praise from Poll for your ability as a referee is like receiving praise from Liz Truss and Kwasi Kwarteng for your financial and political acumen.

I would imagine it goes like this.

“Graham it’s 442, I’m after a statement that will be contrary & give a boost to our large Raggy readership. Just go along the lines that no referees would ever feel pressured to help them. I know it’s the opposite to what you wrote in your book, that’s the point.”

"Well that’s a mistake by Akanji not Darren Cann or Michael Oliver because the ball could’ve got swept 10 yards further left and then Rashford’s position is irrelevant so that’s a red herring for me."

No mate, in your case I think you'll find it's 3 yellow herrings.
Well, the ball didn't get swept 10 yards further left, so that completely nullifies the rest of your argument.

It`s started Poll has gone full Rag fan boy

Oh Graham Poll, you`re a fcuking Arsehole.....

Pep Guardiola is 'SCANDALOUS' to suggest refs are biased at Old Trafford, says ex-official

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been slammed by Graham Poll, who says, "you have to admire" officials for giving such a controversial Manchester United goal

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/pe...ster-city-man-city-derby-graham-poll-referees
This is the same Graham Poll who pretty much admitted in his book that refs sided with the rags(especially at old Trafford) so they would escape the wraith of the piss can

This is the same Graham Poll who pretty much admitted in his book that refs sided with the rags(especially at old Trafford) so they would escape the wraith of the piss can

He said he had no integrity in his book, this is just further evidence of it.

Same Graham Poll who said this :-

“All the refs wanted in a Man U game,” said Poll, “was to get the match over, without having made any controversial decisions against Fergie’s boys – and ideally with Man U having won.”

I read his book, came across as a right wanker and openly admits in various pieces that ref’s felt pressured to side with the rags under Fergie.
Following on from that (maybe even in the same interview), he also said on a Talksport panel show with Paul Jewel the ex-Wigan manager - that he didn't give penalties at OT against United because then he'd have no chance of reffing the cup final. Paul Jewel rightly pulled him up saying a penalty is a penalty, Poll just laughed at Jewel's naivety.

Following on from that (maybe even in the same interview), he also said on a Talksport panel show with Paul Jewel the ex-Wigan manager - that he didn't give penalties at OT against United because then he'd have no chance of reffing the cup final. Paul Jewel rightly pulled him up saying a penalty is a penalty, Poll just laughed at Jewel's naivety.
That in and of itself is corruption because it was a clear admission that a particular team was/is refereed to a different set of standards (https://www.planetfootball.com/nost...leys-performance-in-man-utd-2-0-arsenal-2004/)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.